AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Most Perfect Blue Yeti Settings?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pennybabyblue

Cam Model
Oct 14, 2018
Hey gorgeous cammers,

I've been using my blue yeti to stream for awhile, but tbh I'm not totally happy with the audio quality. I use a macbook and I haven't found a tutorial or anything yet that helps me with the perfect settings to use while I stream. I feel it can't be the mic- I've asked other models what mic they use and they've said the yeti.. so I must be doing something wrong. My audio sounds a bit echo-y.

Anyone have advice or a video or anything that can help?

Thanks everyone!

I put mine in cardioid mode and then turn the gain all the way down. The closer you can get the mic to your mouth, the better!

If it's still echoing, it could be your cam space is too big. There are lots of tutorials on how to soundproof your room (or just help soften noises, like adding more pillows and stuff).

Status
Not open for further replies.