AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Orville S2

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DFT

Jan 18, 2016
At the whim of the wind
Old topic is old.

Confused myself how I went from curious to hating to liking the show in the first season. And now with the second it was watched before the DVR got cooled off.

EP1 : relationships.
Divorced couple, the new girl, other species, parental. Even managed to do them well while playing the Ja'loja straight, mostly, and Seth's insistence there need to be rampant alcoholism for a show to thrive. The "my kid is an angel, it must be your kid" subplot was GOLD. Both sides overlooked faults in their kids to go to parent war - with people you'll cross paths with for maybe a few years and never hear of again. So useless. So human and universal. A marriage breakup out of your control. Uptight about having enough zippers insecurity, that was good. Big head alien "uh, how do we end this blind date" - merciful ending really. The callback was genuinely funny. That's how I read this episode - each had their blindspots.

How'd you view it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.