AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

the p-word

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2018
I have a debate between me and my favorite model. I wrote that "I have to go poop...brb" (yes I've known her for over three years and we are that close) she was worried because she said he even writing that she/i can get banned? Is this true? Can they or will they take a word out of context misinterpret it and sanction you?

I think it's ok for u to say that. But I understand her being worried with cb, considering how sensitive they r and dont want them to think shes going to perform a poop show or something.

Upvote 0
i think her fears are valid since chaturbate can be super strict on their rules. you never know who is watching/recording and if they feel like false reporting. i dont think she could get in trouble because you said it, but it's best not to test the waters. be respectful and say brb bathroom break.

Upvote 0
I have a debate between me and my favorite model. I wrote that "I have to go poop...brb" (yes I've known her for over three years and we are that close) she was worried because she said he even writing that she/i can get banned? Is this true? Can they or will they take a word out of context misinterpret it and sanction you?

I can't tell if you're saying that YOU said it, or SHE said it. But with the way CB seems to ban their models all willy nilly, I don't blame her one bit for being worried about it. If I cammed on there, I'd refrain from saying that word at all, or even typing it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.