AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Report Abuse button

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact is, with the report abuse button, you can do it as a guest/anonymous user and it will be given to CB, not the model. If you're reporting the model why it the model get the message? If you think about it, it makes no sense.

Upvote 0
The fact is, with the report abuse button, you can do it as a guest/anonymous user and it will be given to CB, not the model. If you're reporting the model why it the model get the message? If you think about it, it makes no sense.
If chaturbate feed it back to the model instantly (even anonymously) , while the models room is quiet and I am one of the few in the room signed in, then it would be obvious to her 😆
kind of make me wonder why both you and the model were pissed at one another at the same time 😂
ya don't want to know :giggle:

Upvote 0
Okay thanks. Probably coincidence that a model kicked me from her room a few seconds after using it then
Maybe
cb decides whether they should inform them that they may have broken the rules. maybe if you had a disagreement with the model she assumed it was you who did the reporting.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.