AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The RIGHT ON! Thread, (If it's Right On, post it here)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2011
I have just come across some very Right On! things, (Care of SinWithCyn's Blog), that were so Right On, I felt the great need to share them. The inter-webs is full of a great verity of Shit, and IMhO, most of it is, exactly that, "Shit", but there are plenty of gems to. I would like this thread to be for those gems we come across. If we all remember to, and take the time to, post the gems we find, I think this thread could be a nice collection of jewels for all, - and we wont have to wade through the shit to enjoy them.

I am not exactly sure what I found particularly Right On about this one, but maybe it was the idea of how great it would be to see some Model turn to show it when some douche ask, "sho ass bb"

I tend to believe that most of us here are above average lovers, but when I read things like, "I like sticking my penis in girls asses", I have to wonder, flat humor, or something less. I found this next bit of text very Right On! I have underlined the bit that says it all. If you don't go, "Well of course dick wad" after reading it, you might want to try it. It is the key to being a good lover, or one of them anyway.

Stop talking so much during sex. I don’t mean “oooh, baby” “God, that feels good,” “Oh, yea,” etc. I mean, sex is not the time for a running conversation. Don’t ask, every other minute, “Is this right? What do you want me to do next? Do you like this? Do you like that? Do you like this? Do you like this? Am I doing this right? What do you want to do next? What do you want to do now? Do you like this? What do you want me to do next? Do you like it when I do this? Want me to [whatever]? Does that feel good to you? Am I doing this right? Do you want to [whatever]?”

Are you seeing a pattern there?

Yes, communication is important. Yes, we want to know it feels good and we want to tell you it feels good. We don’t want to take a fucking final exam, no pun intended. We don’t want to play 20 questions in the middle of sex. SHUT UP!!! Talking is okay, showing your appreciation is great, but if you’d just pay attention to her body signals, you wouldn’t have to ask so many fucking questions.

Attachments

• RightOn.jpg
    RightOn.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 517
  • TipMeBitchezzz.jpg
    TipMeBitchezzz.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 517
Janet-Randy-Michael-Randy-77-oct.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't resist! :-D

The_Brown_Fox said:
Janet-Randy-Michael-Randy-77-oct.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't resist! :-D
No apology needed, I love it.

camstory said:
I have just come across some very Right On! things, (Care of SinWithCyn's Blog), that were so Right On, I felt the great need to share them. The inter-webs is full of a great verity of Shit, and IMhO, most of it is, exactly that, "Shit", but there are plenty of gems to. I would like this thread to be for those gems we come across. If we all remember to, and take the time to, post the gems we find, I think this thread could be a nice collection of jewels for all, - and we wont have to wade through the shit to enjoy them.

I am not exactly sure what I found particularly Right On about this one, but maybe it was the idea of how great it would be to see some Model turn to show it when some douche ask, "sho ass bb"

I tend to believe that most of us here are above average lovers, but when I read things like, "I like sticking my penis in girls asses", I have to wonder, flat humor, or something less. I found this next bit of text very Right On! I have underlined the bit that says it all. If you don't go, "Well of course dick wad" after reading it, you might want to try it. It is the key to being a good lover, or one of them anyway.

Stop talking so much during sex. I don’t mean “oooh, baby” “God, that feels good,” “Oh, yea,” etc. I mean, sex is not the time for a running conversation. Don’t ask, every other minute, “Is this right? What do you want me to do next? Do you like this? Do you like that? Do you like this? Do you like this? Am I doing this right? What do you want to do next? What do you want to do now? Do you like this? What do you want me to do next? Do you like it when I do this? Want me to [whatever]? Does that feel good to you? Am I doing this right? Do you want to [whatever]?”

Are you seeing a pattern there?

Yes, communication is important. Yes, we want to know it feels good and we want to tell you it feels good. We don’t want to take a fucking final exam, no pun intended. We don’t want to play 20 questions in the middle of sex. SHUT UP!!! Talking is okay, showing your appreciation is great, but if you’d just pay attention to her body signals, you wouldn’t have to ask so many fucking questions.

yay i am so proud of that blog 'how to eat pussy' its not even funny. imma make a youtube video one day and every woman will watch it and agree with it i swear :p ty camstory!

Reactions: camstory
Right on to cam for making this thread, and for the pics...I will have to do the I accept tips thing. :lol:

camstory said:

You got that picture from my tumblr, its my ass and my panties (that PokerBabe bought for me!) and my picture... could you credit next time please?

camstory said:
but if you’d just pay attention to her body signals, you wouldn’t have to ask so many fucking questions.

heh....i confess to not really understanding what this thread is about....maybe after another cup of coffee :whistle:
nonetheless....i'm enjoying it....so it's not a bad thread :clap:

and i posted just to repeat the "gem" above :thumbleft:

Miss_Lollipop said:
camstory said:

You got that picture from my tumblr, its my ass and my panties (that PokerBabe bought for me!) and my picture... could you credit next time please?
That all may be true Miss Lollipop, except the part about where I got it. I gave credit to the blog from which I got it.

Miss_Lollipop said:
camstory said:

About 1/3 of the way down the page.
http://cynscity.com/page/4

And right above the picture on that, it says " November 18, 2012 • 67 notes • 0 Comments • misslollipoptumbles "

Clicking on the name gets you This Tumblr

lollipop, is that your tumblr?

LadyLuna said:
And right above the picture on that, it says " November 18, 2012 • 67 notes • 0 Comments • misslollipoptumbles "

I think Cam forgot how to internet for a minute. :woops:

Miss_Lollipop said:
camstory said:

Sorry I think that was re-posted by me. my comments were solely thanking him for putting up my 'how to eat pussy' blog. didn't remember the pics except the top one and admit i halfly read the the thread when i saw my blog post quoted. when i saw that i mini freaked, got all excited and posted. those top two pics i believe were both re blogs from your tumblr lolli.

LadyLuna said:

Well I might be wrong about protocol on this, that is entirely possible, but here's how I thought it went. If you post content from a Model's non secured site, that giving credit to that Model was adequate. It also seems logical that content from any unsecured site, is therefore available to public view, and is likely to be copied. Seems, that if a Model want to be sure she gets credit for such content, then it should be water marked.

As I said I am not real clear on what is considered right, and am sorry if I posted something that I should have given credit for. I do not have a problem with crediting Models for any of their content that I might post. In fact I look at doing so as advantageous to me, as it is likely to be seen as more advertising and that is always a good thing. I had thought that was probably Cyn's ass, but apparently I am not so familiar with her ass as I thought I was. Whether I made a mistake or not, I will be more careful in the future to try to see if I can give credit to the Model who's content it originally was.

I wanted this thread to be a fun one, so please if there is more that needs to be said about this can you PM me and tell me there? Please. Thank you.

Reactions: LadyLuna
One of the reasons I use tumblr, is because it gives source credit. You can easily find out where the picture was originally posted.

if cyn reblogged it and you clicked source and it was not a camgirl - sure... but since it was a camgirl that posts regularly on this forum.... i kinda figured I'd get my ass credit right there :p

If you found a copy of this picture that someone had taken, and reposted somewhere... I'd be chill. You'd have no way of knowing where it came from. But yes, the source was clearly there.. on tumblr. Its accompanied by a text post, with my name at the top, about an MFC member scamming models. So.... how you missed that it was mine, Not really sure?

No biggie... I really just wanted to claim that pic and say "Thats my fine ass right there".

Miss_Lollipop said:
One of the reasons I use tumblr, is because it gives source credit. You can easily find out where the picture was originally posted.

if cyn reblogged it and you clicked source and it was not a camgirl - sure... but since it was a camgirl that posts regularly on this forum.... i kinda figured I'd get my ass credit right there :p

If you found a copy of this picture that someone had taken, and reposted somewhere... I'd be chill. You'd have no way of knowing where it came from. But yes, the source was clearly there.. on tumblr. Its accompanied by a text post, with my name at the top, about an MFC member scamming models. So.... how you missed that it was mine, Not really sure?

No biggie... I really just wanted to claim that pic and say "Thats my fine ass right there".
I do apologize Miss, I am an old man and have never posted anywhere but here. No excuse, only fact, I do not know these things. I like you Lolli, and I never meant to offend. :)

Can we now get back to posting some really Right On stuff like your ass, ( with credit ofcourse?) :-D i

It's only just started, and this is already a very right on day. And this in my in box this morning, maybe the most Right On thing anyone has ever said to me.

i'm really happy that we've met... you know that right?
it gave me the confidence to get back on cam...

Driving home from a friend's home this morning, I was fortunate enough to hear a Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. speech that I had never before heard. "THE OTHER AMERICA" A Speech by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. 14 April 1967, Stanford University.

As the speech opened, I though of this thread, and that a Right On thread would never be complete with out at least something from MLK. Almost immediately I was struck with a passage so true that I thought, if I post this speech, I will need to underline that bit,,,

In this America people are poor by the millions. They find themselves perishing on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity.
And behind that another They've come to feel that life is a long and desolate corridor for them with no Exit sign, and so they no longer go to look for a job. Soon, I realized I was applying a mental *_* to everything except the connecting sentences. As I listened, almost every passage hit me with a clarity of great truth, no deep granite truth. Anyone who pays even a little attention to my posts, knows I am not sold on god, and never will be. That said, I felt as I listened, that creating the Right On thread when I did must have been a "god thing", - that is, that the timing was so exquisite that it almost seemed of some higher power. I can not now imagine anything other than the news of the breakout of a highly contagious strain of world peace, and brotherly love, that could ever be more "Right On" than the words of MLK.

I searched as best I could to find this speech on YouTube, with no luck. I did find an Aurora Forum Special Event video discussion of the speech that includes a link to the transcript of that discussion, and MLK's speech, below the video window.
http://auroraforum.stanford.edu/event/m ... c-justice/
By opening the transcript in a separate tab, I was able to listen to MLK's speech, while reading along. I would have copied the speech transcript in full, and posted it here, but MLK was such beautiful oratory, I always feel simply reading the text of one of his speeches is to have a diminished experience. (akin to watching a beautiful Model broadcast through a low quality webcam.) ( :-D )

I have pasted what are, for me, some of the most moving parts of this speech, but I would suggest you take the time, (right around 48 minutes, ((begining at the 4 min point of the Aurora vid)) long), to listen to the speech in full. Short of sky-diving, being part of a birth, or finding yourself face down in muff, I don't think there is a better way to spend an hour!

If one says that I am not good enough to live next door to him; if one says that I am not good enough to eat at a lunch counter, or to have a good, decent job, or to go to school with him merely because of my race, he is saying consciously or unconsciously that I do not deserve to exist.

And at that same period America was giving millions of acres of land in the West and the Midwest, which meant that America was willing to undergird its white peasants from Europe with an economic floor that would make it possible to grow and develop, and refused to give that economic floor to its black peasants, so to speak.

But at the same time, it is as necessary for me to be as vigorous in condemning the conditions which cause persons to feel that they must engage in riotous activities as it is for me to condemn riots. I think America must see that riots do not develop out of thin air. Certain conditions continue to exist in our society which must be condemned as vigorously as we condemn riots. But in the final analysis, a riot is the language of the unheard.

It is the notion almost that there is something in the very flow of time that will miraculously cure all evils.
I think there is an answer to that myth. And it is that time is neutral. It can be used either constructively or destructively. And I'm absolutely convinced that the forces of ill-will in our nation, the extreme rightists in our nation, have often used time much more effectively than the forces of good will.

And it may well be that we will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words of the bad people and the violent actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence and indifference of the good people who sit around and say wait on time.

we must realize that the time is always right to do right.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^ I wish everyone, including myself, would pay better attention to.

A man was on the plane with me some weeks ago and he came up to me and said, "The problem, Dr. King, that I see with what you all are doing is that every time I see you and other Negroes, you're protesting and you aren't doing anything for yourselves." And he went on to tell me that he was very poor at one time, and he was able to make by doing something for himself. "Why don't you teach your people," he said, "to lift themselves by their own bootstraps?" And then he went on to say other groups faced disadvantages, the Irish, the Italian, and he went down the line. :lol: :lol: Oh what bliss there must be, in being so stupid, that you are not aware how stupid you are.

And I finally said to him that it's a nice thing to say to people that you oughta lift yourself by your own bootstraps, but it is a cruel jest to say to a bootless man that he oughta lift himself by his own bootstraps. :clap:

It has strengthened the forces of reaction in our country and has brought to the forefront the military-industrial complex that even President Eisenhower warned us against at one time. And above all, it is destroying human lives. It's destroying the lives of thousands of the young promising men of our nation. It's destroying the lives of little boys and little girls In Vietnam. ( Substitute Afghanistan)

We must come to see now that integration is not merely a romantic or esthetic something where you merely add color to a still predominantly white power structure. Integration must be seen also in political terms where there is shared power, where black men and white men share power together to build a new and a great nation.

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope.
With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a
beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to speed up the
day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles,
Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and live together as brothers and
sisters, all over this great nation. That will be a great day, that will be a great
tomorrow. In the words of the Scripture, to speak symbolically, that will be the day
when the morning stars will sing together and the sons of God will shout for joy.

Has there ever been a greater man in all of history? You will have work trying to convince me.

I have a love/hate relationship with Jeopardy. I love getting final Jeopardy when none of the contestants do. I hate watching the teen tournament, and knowing the worst would beat me 3 of 5 days. I love seeing a contestant, go balls to the wall on daily doubles. I hate that adults rarely, if ever do so. This one made me go, "Right On"

Perfect run, - Very cool, Right On!​

This is a Ted that I found, like many Ted's to be very interesting information. But beyond that, I was very moved by the style and manor of the presenter, Dean Kamen. Aw but this is the "Right On" thread, and WOW this video hits that mark dead center in the last minute. I wish you could skip ahead to that, rather than just not have the time to watch the whole video, but the first 18 minutes are a must to set up the Right On, at the end. So I will instead wish that you take the time to watch the video in full. I would be very, very, surprised if you did not think it was well worth it.

Reactions: LadyLuna
camstory said:
Perfect run, - Very cool, Right On!​

Wow.. :clap: impressive.....but then again, I'd expect nothing less from someone that lives in the seat daily.

I'm going to get others to post here even if i have to create my own media.)
Well this post sorta get back to the hippie origins of "Right On", so it works that way, but I also think it is, a right on idea, if not maybe a little tough to implement.

All the nations of the world be required to dress their armies it this exact uniform, (to emphasize everyone's brotherhood), and be armed with Peace rifles only capable of shooting daisies, or maybe unicorn farts, - that seems to be pretty good stuff.

Attachments

• 100_4404.JPG
    100_4404.JPG
    574.8 KB · Views: 190
Had a request for a better picture of the peace rifle and some details. Well these pics aren't much better (ran outa daylight), and before conversion it was a rusted 1939 WWII 7.7mm Japanese Type 99 Rifle. There were two reasons why I chose this long arm for conversion to a peace rifle that could shoot ether the daisy, or unicorn fart. First off the Japanese fellas that made this gun had conveniently stamped the barrel with a daisy. And Two, it is the rifle I had.
ver1 with love bug bayonet attachment​

ver2 with unicorn fart diffuser.​

Attachments

• IMG_20130228_170854.jpg
    IMG_20130228_170854.jpg
    1,007.8 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_20130228_170050.jpg
    IMG_20130228_170050.jpg
    771.4 KB · Views: 177
OK, here it is. Be warned if you find stupidity just stupid, then slip out quietly, and I hope to see you at a future CS post that makes a little better sense. (Should be easy-pesy after this.) :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.