AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The "room helper" member

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2016
France
I'm a livejasmin member pvt based camsite. I've noticed something in some rooms. Sometimes if you tip a model a member in chat add a comment like "Tank you or it's really nice". When Livejasmin had the model award (reset every week) some members were saying "Hey user did you vote for her" or "Guys vote her".
Personnaly I'm not into this, I think interaction between another member and model are not my business. But well I've always been curious about that.
To model do you choose a member to motivate other ones and how you select him?
To other member have you ever done this and what do you think about it?

Personnaly I prefer only receive thanks from model without another person being involved, but most of times i directly go into pvt and when i tip i tip offline, so I don't have to deal with other (Hope my english is not too bad)

I have room helped on MFC for a few models, I don't think a room helper should tell other members what to do unless it has something to do with enforcing the rules. People don't need me to tell them to tip or vote in some contest, they only need to see that the rules will be enforced when broken which really isn't an issue on MFC anymore since people are more well behaved now compared to four years ago. Other than that I only set the topic to make sure that the countdown is updated when cleared. The model should always be in charge of how the room is run and the room helper is only there to make things easier for her. If a room helper causes extra work for the model or makes things not run smoothly it is better to get rid of him or her.

To me, that sounds like what is commonly known as "mod hooring". It's quite irritating. Those people are clearly not there to assist you with tokens or because they're "excited".

More often than not they make it worse by constantly spamming png's and gifs "THANK YOU" or "HIT THAT FOLLOW BUTTON" while contributing not even a single token to the show. I tell them off when I see that go down "more tipping, less spamming if you're so thankful". Haha they really don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.