AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But make sure you don't mix up Room with "The Room", Tommy Wiseau's so-bad-it's-good romantic drama :D although that is also worth watching, haha.

I read the book so I really want to see the movie, I heard the acting is amazing!

(Reminds me of when my friend recommended Moon to her out-of-town family, and they went to see Twilight: New Moon by mistake hahahah)

But make sure you don't mix up Room with "The Room", Tommy Wiseau's so-bad-it's-good romantic drama :D although that is also worth watching, haha.

Must admit that this was what I thought the thread was initially about, so the comment about good acting totally threw me off for a second

• Funny!
Reactions: Booty_4U and Gen
In regards to "Room", I saw it at a local film festival and honestly it was amazing. The performances from both the mother and her son were just... incredible.

Brie Larson is my favorite actress ever and I loved the book so I was really excited to see it. I have watched it five times now and cry a little more each time. It was done pretty well and the acting on everyone's parts was amazing. Love love looooooved it.

Thread so full of disappoint... another Wiseau expectee :D

Coincidentally saw Samurai Cop the other week (nearly as awesome as the room, for the constant real hair - wig - real hair - wig cuts if nothing else :D ).
Apparently in Samurai Cop 2 - Wiseau appears too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.