AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The site got full of bugs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2021
Ok all was ok till that selfie cerification started to fuck us all faceless models up.
Doing everything all is ok the picture is accepted and while im on boom your room has been banned for violating the rules again and agaian and again mailing support doesnt help at all all i get is auto generated answers.
And the site was such a nice place and so sure way for some extra income ...obviously not anymore seeing models getting banned too so nice and you keep the bots and spammers.
Nice move chaturbate!!

I had that today. It surprised me.I was online about 2 hours ,having tippers,doing show and then just did close up for you know what:) And then i got that message to login on MOBILE and enter chaturbate.com/verify and confirm face and that i have 5 minutes for it. Im not so fast with smartphones but I did that after 3 minutes and was ok. They didnt stop my stream cuz i did that from mobile during this required 5 minutes but it costed me a lot of nerves and stress ugh

Reactions: Mistress Cash
Upvote 0
I dont understand why they cant send message; SHOW YOUR FACE TO CAMERA NOW - will be easier and faster huh
I wonder if there is a bug with this. For some reason I have not been getting the 5 minute warning message popup. My show has been getting terminated until I verify. No I log in to the verification page on my mobile before I start the show and refresh it to see if I need to verify at various times while I'm online just so I don't miss it. Such a pain!

Upvote 0
It happened to me too one time it shows when i do it all was ok ...when i di next show i just got banned for violating the rules ID was removed and now i can't dp anything "this person has been already verified" well of course it is because is me and i am doing the show alone ...

Upvote 0
I wonder if there is a bug with this. For some reason I have not been getting the 5 minute warning message popup. My show has been getting terminated until I verify. No I log in to the verification page on my mobile before I start the show and refresh it to see if I need to verify at various times while I'm online just so I don't miss it. Such a pain!
wow this is creepy... Anybody know when its started? I didnt hear about similar cases before. I had that for the first time

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.