AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The site is complete mess

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2021
I do not know what happened with the site i was model long ago i had to quit working the studio and now i want to try to do it by myself...i tried to verify with drivers license it didnt work so i tried with a passport and what happened. I got banned and the answer was -
As you are aware, you were previously advised, you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. This ban has not been and will not be lifted.
Should you continue to access accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning or explanation and all amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate TeamI want to keep using chaturbate because it is the only site who works good with male models as much as i have tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.