AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Story Is Old, I Know

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 8, 2021
A familiar story. Any help would be appreciated. Met and talked to a model on Bonga. Nice girl. Very few viewers. Searching around she streams on Chaturbate, Stripchat, XHamster and one other site. The personal information on each site is very much the same, although her location varies. Her info says she comes from Ukraine and is in Japan to do study. I checked the university she goes to and yes they accept international students. I offer to help her out as her earnings are low. The knight on the white charger. She sends me a Instagram account where there are only two other followers. I ask if she as Paypal. She does not but a friend at Uni does and her friend would give any money straight to her. A Goggle image search shows her working in some other studios when she first started camming. Since around May she has been in the same studio. She has mentioned a little of life in Japan but not a great deal. I intend to ask more direct questions. I sent her instructions about takedown notices. No reply but she does feel a sense of remorse that her image is "out there". Now she could be a poor international student. She did say it is hard for foreigners to find work in Japan, which I know is true. She does not speak on cam. The studio has photos of J-pop stars on the wall and J-pop and k-pop are played. Her English is good, but just the odd grammar error here and there. Am I being a fool? Or is her story possibly true? Thanks in advance.

Hey, I don't what to tell you. Something's fishy there from what you wrote. I wouldn't trust her very much, spend more time with her ask her questions from what she previously had told you about her life and see if things match

who the hell affort to study in Japan? one of the most expensive places on earth .. And no she wont give you her paypal coz u will see her name and shes not intrested for u to have her personal details . money out of sites better go on friends names .. In the end is like you said, just another familiar story . My advice stay focus on your life , if you wanna suport her tip , if not dont go into dramas, only u gonna suffer not us and not her or her studio people.

You will not like to hear this but so far she's done everything 100% correctly to protect her privacy.
She has a fake location, an insta account just to use for the camsites and she did not give you her PayPal. This is all like every girl should do it.

I checked the university she goes to and yes they accept international students
Stop stalking her immediately : It's the best way to appear being weirdo and banned by her.
Stop proposing Paypal (one way to lose your/her Paypal access, they're not sex-friendly) or other off-site paiments : a good way to get her banned by the Site.
In short : stop dreaming.
Am I being a fool? Or is her story possibly true?
just this : it's definitively not your concern, just tip her if you'd like to help.

Sounds like a standard russian studio model situation. All of the main tropes are present.

If she doesn't talk fluidly and interactively in English, she is probably working with someone else to handle the correspondence.

If you're having fun, tip away, but there are better experiences to be had.

who the hell afford to study in Japan?
Indeed. I see many models from Japan, with a King Size bed and lots of space around that bed and several unused shelves.

In Tokio, a room of that size is divided in many small rooms and called „apartment“, and people buy it with mortgage plans of 75 years. They don't have space for large beds.

It's simple geography: The largest city of Japan has the same name as the largest city of Netherlands, Sweden, Latvia and, of course, Estonia: Saint Petersburg.

You should get a fucking hobby like touching grass instead of internet stalking a cammodel who is trying to fucking work. What the fuck is wrong with you? I hate these types of Captian Save-a-Hoes. Under the guise of "helping" here, you are stalking and being incredibly judgmental of her. Camming is a fantasy, and if she wants to pretend as if she's in a different location than she really is, why does it fucking matter? You can't get hard unless you know if the correct longitude and latitude of her location?

Here’s the thing: She’s a cam model. You’re a cam model customer. If you like her show, tip her within her platform while she is broadcasting. If not, don’t.

Her cam persona might be a complete fantasy. But that’s none of your business, nor is it wrong for her to do that. Investigating to the extent that you did is very creepy.

A familiar story. Any help would be appreciated. Met and talked to a model on Bonga. Nice girl. Very few viewers. Searching around she streams on Chaturbate, Stripchat, XHamster and one other site. The personal information on each site is very much the same, although her location varies. Her info says she comes from Ukraine and is in Japan to do study. I checked the university she goes to and yes they accept international students. I offer to help her out as her earnings are low. The knight on the white charger. She sends me a Instagram account where there are only two other followers. I ask if she as Paypal. She does not but a friend at Uni does and her friend would give any money straight to her. A Goggle image search shows her working in some other studios when she first started camming. Since around May she has been in the same studio. She has mentioned a little of life in Japan but not a great deal. I intend to ask more direct questions. I sent her instructions about takedown notices. No reply but she does feel a sense of remorse that her image is "out there". Now she could be a poor international student. She did say it is hard for foreigners to find work in Japan, which I know is true. She does not speak on cam. The studio has photos of J-pop stars on the wall and J-pop and k-pop are played. Her English is good, but just the odd grammar error here and there. Am I being a fool? Or is her story possibly true? Thanks in advance.

HOLY SHIT. STOP IT. You are doing too much. And cam site members should never know the name of the college/university a model currently attends. :facepalm:

If I have to write something down while I'm live on cam, I make sure to only use my Walmart pen, and not the other pen that has the name of my son's college/university on it. It's nobody's business, and I'm not about to open the door to stalkerish behavior.

Leave PayPal out of this. PayPal is very anti-adult, and not good for cam girls to use.

Last edited:
Hey, I don't what to tell you. Something's fishy there from what you wrote. I wouldn't trust her very much, spend more time with her ask her questions from what she previously had told you about her life and see if things match

So because a cam model isn't 100% truthful and forthcoming about her exact location, she's not trustworthy? Yeah, that's not how this works at all. Cam models do not owe members information on where we live, work, attend school, or local spots we frequent. That is nobody's business, and that information is irrelevant anyway since this is supposed to be strictly VIRTUAL...and we are not trying to meet these guys in person.

No, he does not need to ask her more questions to "see if things match." He's already stalking her online, and has access to personal information he should not have of her. should not have of her. Let's not encourage this kind of behavior.

so ya - give you want to but if you tip while she works - more viewers and followers will come and she build up her business - the best help is your presence in her room and your room tips. Offline money - big NO - that is fools gold stuff. They girls are paid to perform - and they will if you tip =) By the minute in PVT - each minute - more show - more tips - is good system. They are selling - you are buying. We all have sad stories - lets have happy ones - tip for show and enjoy.

if something seems off, it probably is. if she doesn't want to tell you personal details you shouldn't be asking more. if she's comfortable she will tell you.
also you're probably talking to someone else that helps with customers at the studio. if she never responds to you vocally this seems to be common in studios "i think" . although she could be using a text translator to communicate also.

If I have to write something down while I'm live on cam, I make sure to only use my Walmart pen, and not the other pen that has the name of my son's college/university on it.

This is such a big and crucial, yet tiny detail that I bet so many models overlook.
Especially with something like this (and I am sure many other "little" things that can give info away). With many things, it's so easy for you to be "oh let me grab a pen" and you grab the first one near you and don't even consider such a small yet crucial detail. I think this is a very important thing for models to see and notice.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
This is such a big and crucial, yet tiny detail that I bet so many models overlook.
Especially with something like this (and I am sure many other "little" things that can give info away). With many things, it's so easy for you to be "oh let me grab a pen" and you grab the first one near you and don't even consider such a small yet crucial detail. I think this is a very important thing for models to see and notice.

I was drinking Dunkin' coffee the other night (Delivered via UberEats) while on MFC, and had to remember to peel the sticker off the Dunkin' cup because it had my real name printed on it.

I was drinking Dunkin' coffee the other night (Delivered via UberEats) while on MFC, and had to remember to peel the sticker off the Dunkin' cup because it had my real name printed on it.

It really is crazy to think about the number of little things that can identify a person, that we (or at least, I) don’t pay attention to. I imagine it can be hard to keep track of all that stuff and keep it out of view.

One thing I'm always aware of are cups. I have a lot of cups that have places I've been on vacation to in my State, or sports games/ teams in my State. Or just coffee roaster companies that are local. So I have to be really careful what cups I use on cam.

This one is an obvious one, but unboxing things. If you unbox from the mailed package, it's probably gonna have your real name on it too.

Also if you listen to a radio station while streaming, Ads come on that reveal where you are located as well. There are so many little things!
I'm not as nervous about it as I was living alone, now that I have dogs, live with 2 huge guys, a security system, and a gun.
Plus we live in a neighborhood where we all talk a lot as neighbors and are really vigilant on working on neighborhood watch together.
But as a beginner cam model being aware of these things are really important, and I still don't get sloppy with them.

Last edited:
true that. i almost semi-doxxed an entire studio unintentionally by ordering food to my friend. 😨😨😨. (bags\receipts)

also on that topic, emailing through google will give away your location also so be aware of that. something i found out recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.