AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

the studio set up and now I have a ban @punker barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2022
Good afternoon, my account emily_hix_ is in a permanent ban due to the fact that the studio aleksey16reg set me up. They wanted to permanently block other models and while I was on the broadcast my cameraman was running their broadcasts and writing nasty things to them, but my face was visible on the camera. What should I do now, now I got a job at another studio and I want to work on this site. I didn't know previously that the permanent ban was the studio's fault and I was only informed half a year later and as soon as I found out about it I left. I really want to get the page back, what should I do? I wrote in support, but they didn’t send me a ticket number. Please tell me what to do now @punker barbie

Good afternoon, my account emily_hix_ is in a permanent ban due to the fact that the studio aleksey16reg set me up. They wanted to permanently block other models and while I was on the broadcast my cameraman was running their broadcasts and writing nasty things to them, but my face was visible on the camera. What should I do now, now I got a job at another studio and I want to work on this site. I didn't know previously that the permanent ban was the studio's fault and I was only informed half a year later and as soon as I found out about it I left. I really want to get the page back, what should I do? I wrote in support, but they didn’t send me a ticket number. Please tell me what to do now @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.