1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

The Trixie Treats thread

Discussion in 'Models: Advertise Here!' started by Trixie_Treats, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Trixie_Treats

Cam Model

Hey all,

I decided to start this thread to promote anything related to advertising what I have happening on MFC. Tonight I'll be back online from 9pm to 1 or 2am EST. I plan on camming with my aerial hoop tonight in hopes you like sensual strip tease and naked hoop shows. I have a bottle of oil and hope you use it! If you want to see my naughty side and cum together I will be available for privates as well.

Here is a little teaser for you from last night. Also be sure to follow me on twitter to see more http://www.twitter.com/trixie_treats13
    MFC page: https://profiles.myfreecams.com/Trixie_Treats
    xoxo Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 11.47.33 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 11.48.33 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 11.49.47 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 11.50.46 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 11.51.38 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 11.52.03 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 11.53.09 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 11.54.17 PM.png

• Like Like x 2
  2. Trixie_Treats

Cam Model

Its been painfully slow but my spirits are still up. Still trying to build an audience. I will be online earlier tonight so hopefully I'll meet some new people. Follow me on twitter to see more: http://www.twitter.com/trixie_treats13

• Like Like x 1
  3. ForceTen

That's very cool to see. Unfortunately have been so hit and miss on the site of late. Definitely need to try and come see you again.

Hope it can pick up for you!

• Hugs Hugs x 1
  4. Trixie_Treats

Cam Model

Thank you so much! I'm in it for the long haul so ill be online again Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9pm - 1am (or later) EST. Hope to see you and I promise it will be a hit! xoxo

5. Trixie_Treats

Cam Model

I'll be traveling this weekend and back on MFC on Monday. In the mean time send an offline top to enter my RAFFLE!!! 35 tokens for a raffle ticket or 2 for 60 tokens to win my new video In The Red! Drawing the winner Friday 29! This video is 17 min and features dirty talk, butt plug, glass toy and lots of creamy squirts! http://MFC.im/Trixie_Treats
    DgL9yW4WAAA-WLL.jpg-large.jpeg

6. CurvyJ

Cam Model

You are stunning

7. FoxxxAmaya

Hi Trixie,

I noticed you mentioned in other thread you were able to create new MFC name and start afresh. Was this a difficult process?

Amaya

8. Trixie_Treats

Cam Model

Awe shucks! Thanks so much!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Trixie_Treats

Cam Model

Somewhat. MFC doesn't usually do this but I had a valid reason. I wish I had my old account to be honest.