AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Trump Presidency Prediction Time Capsule Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

I believe that Donald Trump's presidency will have a __________ affect on the United States & world.

• Very positive

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Somewhat positive

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Very small/neutral

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Slightly negative

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Very negative

Votes: 42 55.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlairLuxe

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 22, 2014
As of tomorrow, there are only 2 weeks until Donald Trump's inauguration. Some among us are filled with joy, others among us are filled with dread. Either way, I'm sure we all have predictions about what will happen during the next 4 years. At the end of the next 4 years, it would be cool to get to look back and see what we thought would happen/if our predictions were right! I'm really curious to see what predictions you all have. This doesn't have to be too serious, and I hope we can just treat it as a game so that we can come back in 4 years and not have to pick through a ton of debates that aren't super related to the topic. Remember, the point of a time capsule is to be able to come back and look at it later!

So: what are your predictions for the next four years in the Trump Administration? The predictions could be big and serious, or small and jokey, but place your bets here! The more specific the predictions, the better.

Less regulations for people at the top. Increase for people in the bottom, along with further deterioration of civil liberties. Propaganda will get even more absurd. More polarization, intensification of zealotry at the fringes.

Pretty much what I would have expected if he had lost (or if he doesn't even stay in office a year).

my prediction: assassination or many many attempts.

If he goes along with the rightier GOP plans quietly and plays their fall guy (as they've set him up to be), I think a lot of damage could be done. At the very least, much time will be wasted on bipartisan fights over things both sides know they can't accomplish. If he tries to be more moderate/independent, I'm with @msbiancabaker on the assassination thing. Then, Mike Pence will happily take his place as the fall guy having already outed himself as a constitution stomping zealot. Not looking forward to a president Pence, but I would like to see what an unruly Trump might do before all the GOP dudes lose it on him. If they took Pence and Trump out, that would leave us with Ryan. He would be business as usual.

I don't want to think about what he could do on an international level. I think he'll run his mouth a lot, but not initiate any real changes.

I'm not sure if he will do anything amazing. I loved being embraced and under the arms of Obama because it seemed safe. I'm honestly not sure if Obama did great things, but I did feel safe and I trusted the guy. Health care is a a weird one...not sure if it was good or bad. Not even sure if Obama was all that safe for a guy like me, but, it seemed like he might want me to do well. My place of employment reacted differently but I'm not sure if that is because of Obama or just the tide of realization that the Bush jr. regime wasn't all it was cut out to be.

I think that, given his age and what we already know, we probably won't have a lot of Clintonesque investigations about sexual misconduct or inhaling (paid by the taxpayer). I guess he can still be scrutinized for money stuff, but I doubt he is taking donations (being a rich guy and all). Maybe his investments will come in to play. Who is to say if he goes all paranoid and declares war on a country because the might have wmd's? One would think he (and his peoples) learned from the past. Not sure how much clinton and obama played in wars overseas based upon oil need. Not sure if they even tried to deal humanitarian conflicts. I suspect trump won't be sending peoples to save ethnic minorities around the world. He will also spend less time golfing than past presidents. Maybe fewer vacations too.

I just think he's gonna break the hearts of all the people that voted for him when shit doesn't work out like he had projected when running.

Caveat: Everything I say is totally ignorant. I do not have any political knowledge about anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I think that, given his age and what we already know, we probably won't have a lot of Clintonesque investigations about sexual misconduct or inhaling (paid by the taxpayer).

*cough*
z7shLdz.gif

I'm crossing my fingers for a political coup in which Section 4 of the 25th Amendment is invoked for the first time in history... Which would likely become messy as hell. But from where I stand, things look like they're going to be messy as hell anyway so fuggit!

And this is awesome...usually the politicians actions are more covert with their infidelities.

Yes, Trump is scum and should have conceded the vote to Bernie Sanders, but, come on that is just not nice. :)

I predict almost nothing will change for the average person and everything will just keep plodding along.

I also predict that income inequality will continue to grow with the poor staying poor and the super rich pulling ever further away.

my most modest look to the future, is that the US will either struggle or never recover from the international humiliation fully... considering we elected a reality tv host who whines on twitter literally at least weekly when someone doesn't like him. If he can't handle SNL doing the thing SNL does without crying like a spoiled toddler on twitter how will he possibly not kick cry and embarrass us all when a forgein leader says something negative about him?

I see him being impeached or deemed unfit simply as an embarrassment who can't put his ego away long enough to put the US and the safety of our nation first.

my prediction: assassination or many many attempts.

Back when Obama was elected, the most important woman I was talking to was super worried about Obama being assassinated. It was the most dramatic weirdest fear out of left field I've ever encountered. Butttt, you think about the crazies Reagan and Kennedy experienced (wow, that is almost a disconnect here) and you have, what?

I predict Obama and Trump WON'T be assassinated!

Reactions: SoTxBob
Remember that it isn't just Trump. It's also Congress controlled in both wings by a party that has been crumbling in on itself for over a decade, and at this point has no real identity, and even worse, no real opposition.
Trump is embarrassing but this, this is where the actual hits will come from.

Remember that it isn't just Trump. It's also Congress controlled in both wings by a party that has been crumbling in on itself for over a decade, and at this point has no real identity, and even worse, no real opposition.

This. Honestly Congress being controlled by the GOP, and the awful things they are ALREADY starting to do, is the most terrifying part. Like, it is terrifying knowing Trump has our nuclear codes and shit, but Congress is where the real damage to the average person is going to come. For instance, they're ~already~ trying to defund Planned Parenthood. As someone who RELIES on Planned Parenthood, I'm scared shitless.

This. Honestly Congress being controlled by the GOP, and the awful things they are ALREADY starting to do, is the most terrifying part. Like, it is terrifying knowing Trump has our nuclear codes and shit, but Congress is where the real damage to the average person is going to come. For instance, they're ~already~ trying to defund Planned Parenthood. As someone who RELIES on Planned Parenthood, I'm scared shitless.
Yep. This country is doomed.

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
My predictions:

1) Trump will give green light to Putin/Assad to crush ISIS without getting the US involved.
2) To compensate, Trump will make an important concession to Israel. It can be a sentimental concession like getting Jerusalem recognized as Israel's capital city and moving the US ambassador there, or it could be a practical one like actually doing something to stop Iran's nuclear program.
3) The Wall's construction will not begin in 2017, it will feel like the project was cast aside, which will make Trump's followers criticize him. The Wall will only be built after he has secured his second term in office and it will be met with all the opposition the Left can muster, similar to the Palestinian Wall with all the graffiti and the so-called activists fighting it. It will be very entertaining to watch especially if there are clashes with the border officers or the alt-right.
4) Oh yeah, Trump gets elected for a second term.
5) Trump delivers on the healthcare insurance promises, gets rid of Obamacare and state lines which makes plans significantly cheaper for the young and the healthy.
6) Clashes between the intelligence agencies that are pro-establishment and those who are not. We will see a lot of tension between the CIA and the FBI.

Misery for everyone except the rich. Much moreso if you're not a white Christian man. Were it not for the care and love I have for some of the people in my life, I'd say burn it all down and let the ruins be a monument to the stars of humanity's iniquities.

He will probably be impeached at first opportunity. He's a pathological liar so.. it won't be hard to find something to impeach him about.

As for that wall.. it is totally illegal to make someone pay for something they didn't ask for nor ordered.. in no way can he make Mexico pay for it. But, swindler as he is, he believes he can.

He already is bragging about things he did nothing about, claiming it's his influence and all..

I do hope Obama scrambles the nuclear codes a bit before he hands them over... ;) Trump should not even remotely be allowed near the codes as far as I am concerned.

Oh, and should he somehow manage to fill those 4 years, he will not be re-elected. The people will be fed up with his lies.

Staggering increases in hate crimes.
)
Since hate crime represents about 1% of all crimes in the US even a 200% increase would still only be 3%. As a rule that stuff that gets the most publicity in the US is the thing you need to be the least afraid of terrorism, serial killers, child abduction by strangers, and hate crimes all fall into this category.

Reactions: SoTxBob
Since hate crime represents about 1% of all crimes in the US even a 200% increase would still only be 3%. As a rule that stuff that gets the most publicity in the US is the thing you need to be the least afraid of terrorism, serial killers, child abduction by strangers, and hate crimes all fall into this category.

Well, that's a useless metric. You have to also consider the segment of the population hate crimes affect versus the ones they do not. When most of the population isn't subjected to hate crimes generally, that is going to significantly skew the perception. Only when you just focus on the people that hate crimes affect will you find that hate crimes are very much a real thing to be worried about.

Hate crimes might only represent 1% of all crimes, but how many crimes that are motivated by bigotry are not labeled as hate crimes? Are you counting all crimes, including property crimes, in the total? By population, such as being black or LGBT, what is your likelihood of being subjected to a hate crime? All things that must be considered.

Last edited:
Well, that's a useless metric. You have to also consider the segment of the population hate crimes affect versus the ones they do not. When most of the population isn't subjected to hate crimes generally, that is going to significantly skew the perception. Only when you just focus on the people that hate crimes affect will you find that hate crimes are very much a real thing to be worried about.

Hate crimes might only represent 1% of all crimes, but how many crimes that are motivated by bigotry are not labeled as hate crimes? Are you counting all crimes, including property crimes, in the total? By population, such as being black or LGBT, what is your likelihood of being subjected to a hate crime? All things that must be considered.

I'm not doing the counting, I'm using the bureau of justice statistics and this report. which they collected from a survey of 100,000 people each year.

The act defines hate crimes as “crimes that manifest evidence of prejudice based on race, gender or gender identity, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or ethnicity.” The NCVS measures crimes perceived by victims to be motivated by an offender’s bias against them for belonging to or being associated with a group largely identified by these characteristics.

The important thing to understand is the classification of something is based entirely on the victim's perception. So if gay man is mugged by two guys, if he thinks it motivated because he was gay then it is classified as a hate crime. Even if his mugger turned out to be two other gay guys who saw how much cash he had at the bar and decided he was an easy mark. So if anything this report overstates the incidents of hate crimes in the country. The statistic does count all crimes including property crimes, hate crimes are a higher percentage of violent crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.