AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The use of the 3Dxchat game in Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2019
Recently chaturbate I place a list of games that can be used during live broadcast among approved games this "3dxchat"

Personally I really liked this idea of chaturbate and decided to buy a 3Dxchat membership to be able to use it during my live broadcast.

To my surprise I received a warning saying that I could not convey the game, to which I answered that it was "3dxchat" a game approved by chaturbate.

my user in chaturbate is: eligos069

Attachments

• vncncvn.PNG
    vncncvn.PNG
    30.9 KB · Views: 28
  • wtetwt.png
    wtetwt.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 27
  • fdbb (1).jpg
    fdbb (1).jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 30
@punker barbie this is not the first model to have this happen, do you know what could be causing it?
It is a very uncomfortable situation because they interrupt my transmission and the users who are spending their tokens while enjoying the video game think that I have left the room voluntarily.

This can make you lose faithful followers.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.