AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Walking Dead / Fear the Walking Dead

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chojin

Banhammered
Apr 25, 2018
London
Is anyone else here following the shows?

I like them both but prefer Fear the Walking Dead atm.

Which is your favourite?

Here's a short film I found.

Unrelated, but you might like this one too.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
No one here follows The Walking Dead?

I thought most do, but I've met a lot of people that have never heard of it, let alone Game of Thrones.

That Morgan character really pisses me off. I hope he gets killed in the show and 'turned'. He's anti violence and tips the bad guys off that the good guys are coming for them, resulting in good guys being killed.

God. What a piece of shit.

Season 1 and 3 was good, but the other 4 seasons sucked.

Fear the Walking Dead isn't as cheesy.

Ezekiel with his pet CGI tiger. Really?

I fraking love TWD ! Super die hard fan girl lol... I got to meet Negan once at london MCM and I swear to Gah... *sploosh*

Reactions: Chojin
They have their ups and downs. What you can tell is that Jefferey Dean Morgan always out performs the other actors around him there. I wonder how would a cross over with Rick and Morty would look like, when Pickle Rick Grimes will simply not give a damn about Alexandria, or the Hilltop.....

They have their ups and downs. What you can tell is that Jefferey Dean Morgan always out performs the other actors around him there. I wonder how would a cross over with Rick and Morty would look like, when Pickle Rick Grimes will simply not give a damn about Alexandria, or the Hilltop.....

Seriously Dan... come hang out in my room sometime. you crack me up

Seriously Dan... come hang out in my room sometime. you crack me up
I started working for an actual adult platform, so I am still taking extra cautious baby steps about visiting people's rooms. There has to be a specific professional reason for me to do so. I followed you on Twitter , and I'm always glad to crack up a joke and endorse. I got to follow a gentleman code if I wish to make it in the biz, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.