AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Themes you would like to see girls do

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2011
TN
Just trying to do some brain storming and maybe come up with some themes or show ideas that we would like to see some of the girls doing. Maybe even list some cool ones you saw.

Strip hang man, guys have to tip to guess a letter or the board when the board is guess off goes something.
Phone sex with 2 girls, leave panties on but getting a bit naught and the guys can go in both rooms to hear the whole convo.
Stick you cam outside the window looking in kind of like ur spying on that hot neighbor next door.

Any more ideas would be great thanks

Pin the penis on the vagina (kinda like pin the tail on the donkey) - depending where the penis lands (post it notes maybe) member gets a prize - or not. If model misses entire target, member gets some default minor prize.

Bocefish said:
I recently saw a model doing the Vanna White -- Wheel of Fortune -- thing where she encoded the software to work on her screen but had to bail.

Hangman is always fun too along with Black Jack.

Like the black Jack idea or strip poker, the guys have to tip X tokens to get into hand wouldn't work in a very busy room.

I knew a model who did the card "game" high-low, where you'd tip, she'd draw a card and if you guessed higher or lower for the next card drawn she'd remove a piece of clothing.

Unfortunately, I guess she didn't really figure the odds on it because it's pretty bloody easy to win at and would invariably end up naked for about 75 tokens lol. She doesn't play it anymore.

Jupiter551 said:
Unfortunately, I guess she didn't really figure the odds on it because it's pretty bloody easy to win at and would invariably end up naked for about 75 tokens lol. She doesn't play it anymore.

Good point. LOL. I used to do Hangman (tip per guess), but then someone would always guess the correct answer way quicker than I expected, and I'd end up having only received a couple of bucks off of it.

Jupiter551 said:
I knew a model who did the card "game" high-low, where you'd tip, she'd draw a card and if you guessed higher or lower for the next card drawn she'd remove a piece of clothing.

Another model I know plays hi-lo for 100 tokens per hand, best 3 out of 5. If the room wins, she gets nekkid.

Jupiter551 said:

I suppose you could continue though once you're naked. You win, you get a video or pic set and if you lose, she puts on a piece of clothing. Could be fun to have the model in different states of undress all night because guys are trying for clothes or dressed or videos. Perhaps once.

I saw someone do the Dice game once, each roll had a prize - but one of the prizes was a cumshow. I am pretty sure they landed on that very quickly.

A good reward ratio game is great I think - members tip because they have fun AND a good chance of winning something (even if it's minor). Just have to adjust the entry fee to be both attractive to members and fair to the model.

Jupiter551 said:
Pin the penis on the vagina (kinda like pin the tail on the donkey) - depending where the penis lands (post it notes maybe) member gets a prize - or not. If model misses entire target, member gets some default minor prize.

Sounds like something they would have at Spencer Gifts (AWESOME store). But they have 'Pin the Penis on the Hunk' in the bachelorette party section...hehe.

I found a 'Pin the Tail on the Black Cat' game at the grocery store last night, and it has 30 tails (numbered 1 - 30). I thought it'd be cool to have with this being the week leading up to Halloween. :)

mechanic theme......put an engine and some tools in the room....lots of grease
football sunday... football poses for a price....i like wide receivers :)

hmmm ill keep thinking about it

The_Brown_Fox said:
Jupiter551 said:

Sounds like something they would have at Spencer Gifts (AWESOME store). But they have 'Pin the Penis on the Hunk' in the bachelorette party section...hehe.

I found a 'Pin the Tail on the Black Cat' game at the grocery store last night, and it has 30 tails (numbered 1 - 30). I thought it'd be cool to have with this being the week leading up to Halloween. :)

definitely, although the cat should be 9 tails haha ;)

First part I read as pin the penis on the hulk til just now loll.

Status
Not open for further replies.