AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

There is a chance to get paid from chaturbate if I'm banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 27, 2016
Mexico
Chaturbate Username
kiutie
Hello, how is your day? Mine is just fine.

I got banned on chaturbate for "look underage" and I already understand that since I'm not from USA they can't believe on my official ID, so I cannot do anything for get unban (even when I'm 25 y/o) Oh well...I had less than one month on the site so I didn't convert tokens to money before I got banned, even when I reached the mínimum that I settled.

Anyone have an idea if I can do anything to get paid, or do you think I spent a lot of time and energy for nothing?

Thank you in advance.

Thank you Aeryn, I already asked to her on pm, but I think she might me busy with other issues, that's why I did this thread, so maybe people who have been through the same problem can give me their opinión.

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.