AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

They say: "when your not good as performer... you go with the next best thing... teaching"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2013
Bucharest
camgirl.cloud
Twitter Username
@CamgirlCloud
Chaturbate Username
redglove
Personally I don't know if it's true or not but in this context I've put together.... "...the next best thing..."
Learn to code bios, profiles, overlays

For now, I was able to "connect the dots" and do the material to cover the Chaturbate Bio editing (markup codes, demos, code snippets...) and will continue with all other categories.
Because I'm from Romania (bless this poor country) I did manage to translate the pages in Ro language too.

A quick overview:

Bios and ProfilesImage BasedOther types
HTML+CSSUsing graphicsA bit more complex
Chaturbate (done)CAM4 (to do)OBS overlays (web source) / to do
MyFreeCams (to do)PSD (to do)Bootstrap (framework) / to do
Camsoda (to do)Camgirl Cloud customs / to do
Niteflirt (to do)

The material is hosted on GitHub as open source so here you go, landing page

For those who are willing to "kill" some free time (that's funny) can contribute with translating the content in other languages.
Purpose of this material, hundreds of hours to create the pages, translate and test are not in vain if some of you want to embrace the concept of DIY (with little help).
Yes, of course, anyone can learn "the full HTML / CSS package" but time is an issue for performers (from what i know). I did the esential, stuff that really works.

Because this is a side project I can't guarantee that it will be updated weekley so if you want to push for updates, allow me some time.

PS: initially the material was intended to be commercial so there are a few boxes with Advertising space available for rent simply disregard that.

Hope it helps!

Reactions: PussyRiot and Sansa
MyFreeCams resources added to open source.
In addition to this backbone material, there's a basic source editor tool and a banner-code snippet generator tool .
Overview:
- 7 custom layouts (backbone / empty content)
- html tags, css properties (most used, most common ones)
- ID class used by MyFreeCams (css stylesheet)
- some ready-made demos (full design, tip menu widget, custom videos widget, show/hide modal-like box)
- how to install
- tip urls/tip links and how to style-up links to look like buttons using css and class
- graphics

Well that's it for MFC section...

P.S: sorry, I was not able to translate and create the translation files for all pages but main ones have translation in Romanian.
Hope it helps :)
Have fun & b creative

What are your plans with the OBS overlay? I've seen a few docker builds on github, but I haven't tested them out yet. Getting a simple plug and play overlay setup would be amazing.
Most probably I'll focus more on simplicity in terms of developing, reason for which web-based overlays are what I'm thinking about.
I was approached by skilled developers who claim that they can dev some interesting OBS overlays (lua, javascript... complex coding) but I had bad experiences in the past and it seams that "open source" means something else for some.

If there are devs on ACF who are willing to share their experience, skills, codes as open source I will be glad to start working on OBS documentation right away.

Most probably I'll focus more on simplicity in terms of developing, reason for which web-based overlays are what I'm thinking about.
I was approached by skilled developers who claim that they can dev some interesting OBS overlays (lua, javascript... complex coding) but I had bad experiences in the past and it seams that "open source" means something else for some.

If there are devs on ACF who are willing to share their experience, skills, codes as open source I will be glad to start working on OBS documentation right away.

Development is my day job, so feel free to message me.

Reactions: Dan N
Status
Not open for further replies.