AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thicc (or Thick)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
from the Slang Dictionary.com

Thicc is a slang term for a full-figured body, specifically a big butt and curvy waist. It is both used sexually and humorously.

Is the term 'thicc' (often 'thick') generally considered to be complimentary, if there's no other context in the comment?

For me I consider it a compliment, because over the years I’d expressed that I had wanted to finally gain weight. So when I finally did (After the Depo shot), I was over the moon about buying bigger bras and clothing sizes.

They mean it complimentary, from my experience w it. I take it that way too. In a lot of music is used as a positive term to describe a woman’s body, or attributes a man finds attractive in a woman/ desires aesthetically in a partner.

Ps; I learned the hard way that when they call you a goat or a baddie those are compliments too. Lol don’t block people who call you goat or baddie like I did 🤣 I thought when they said “you’re the goat “ that was an opener for bestiality role play. It isn’t.

Last edited:
They mean it complimentary, from my experience w it. I take it that way too. In a lot of music is used as a positive term to describe a woman’s body, or attributes a man finds attractive in a woman/ desires aesthetically in a partner.

Ps; I learned the hard way that when they call you a goat or a baddie those are compliments too. Lol don’t block people who call you goat or baddie like I did 🤣 I thought when they said “you’re the goat “ that was an opener for bestiality role play. It isn’t.

Along the same lines, I suppose being told you’re “sick” or “have a sick body” would require a judgment call as to how the member meant it. :)

Maybe you already know this, but "Goat" is an acronym for Greatest Of All Time. Comes from the sports world.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Maybe you already know this, but "Goat" is an acronym for Greatest Of All Time. Comes from the sports world.
Oh interesting, I thought it was only humans that competed in sports. I guess a goat must have done really well one time 🤣

Ball Playing GIF

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_ and Smoothie
hehe being of a certain age and a Peanuts / Charlie Brown fan from childhood, "goat" means something very different to me. And my brain cannot easily assimilate this new usage ;)

• Funny!
hehe being of a certain age and a Peanuts / Charlie Brown fan from childhood, "goat" means something very different to me. And my brain cannot easily assimilate this new usage ;)
It’s not new. We are just old 🤣 these young whipper snappers have been using it over a decade now, they tell me.

I always lose it when I read "bestiality role play" involving goats. Just the visual of

"ok now go!"

"BAAAAAA BAAAAA BAAAAAA"

• Funny!
Status
Not open for further replies.