AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go 'lol'

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jupiter551

V.I.P. AmberLander
Feb 2, 2011
News Feed message from HammerMyAnus -
get your hammers ready..i am bringing the anus on cam lol
1HI4s0F.jpg

I cannot remember the context but I think I was trying to negotiate a pvt show or a "tip for a request". Anyways it turned out to be something we could not come to terms on, so I told the model I was not interested afterall. She in turn told me "You're loss!"

Not necessarily a "LOL" moment but it did make me chuckle a bit. To say to me, the paying customer: Remember ladies: You are in more competition for our tokens than we are for your attention. There will always be another model willing to do what we are willing to pay for. That is not the case for you.

Ataboy said:
I cannot remember the context but I think I was trying to negotiate a pvt show or a "tip for a request". Anyways it turned out to be something we could not come to terms on, so I told the model I was not interested afterall. She in turn told me "You're loss!"

Not necessarily a "LOL" moment but it did make me chuckle a bit. To say to me, the paying customer: Remember ladies: You are in more competition for our tokens than we are for your attention. There will always be another model willing to do what we are willing to pay for. That is not the case for you.

There are always more members.

Ataboy said:

Reaaaallly? You're gonna pull the 'I'm a douche' card? Here? Reaaaally??

I think we all knew just from the title that some disgruntled member would come here to cry (I still think it's a great thread, Jupiter. Trolls will be trolls)

Shall we just ignore and move on? Or do we have to waste precious thread space to castrating another troll wannabee? I mean, wat if derz a limit on forum space, guiyz?

Cue the cuteness attention grabber!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 2,114
Ataboy said:

Ha! Most awkward joke ever.

Ataboy said:

NHhDlYs.gif

1hHxPD1.gif

kqHK5VX.gif

d2JUCHN.gif

...I just can't even. Haha!

Maybe you were missing out because you were so focussed on one paticular thing, that you didn't see alll the other good things this lady was offering.

I don't do poop shows.
If you want to see a poop show, and you leave because I don't do them - Yeah, you're missing out.
I'm fucking awesome. Even if i don't do poop shows.

FrankieChemical said:
Ataboy said:

NHhDlYs.gif

1hHxPD1.gif

kqHK5VX.gif

d2JUCHN.gif

...I just can't even. Haha!

Clarifying: laughing AT you, not WITH you.

Ataboy said:

:lol:

For one, you weren't a paying customer unless you paid for something.

Two, there will always be more members. Think about it. Think realllllll hard.

Three, it was your loss, seeing how you were obviously interested in her until she told you no. Beng told no means you lost ;)

last time i counted there were about 10 times as many members as models, probably more since there are plenty of inactive models at any given point in time. how does that mean that models are more in competition for us than we are for them? it would actually indicate that even the models with the lowest room counts can always find another dude, but if a dude is a prick then he is going to end up banned by more and more models, thus having no one to perv on (or whatever it is he is there for).
or is my math that screwed up?

Ataboy said:

Damn, I thought the LOL was gonna be for the model saying "you are loss". ;)

ComicOzzie said:
Ataboy said:

Just noticed the grammatical error. Perhaps the most clever and sensical response out of all them so far!

Reactions: ComicOzzie
ComicOzzie said:
Ataboy said:

Maybe she was trying to say, "you are lost, bub!"

And I just realized if he hadn't written that second paragraph it wouldn't have seemed as bad. When will guys learn we do not like patrinising tones here?

Miss_Lollipop said:
Maybe you were missing out because you were so focussed on one paticular thing, that you didn't see alll the other good things this lady was offering.

I don't do poop shows.
If you want to see a poop show, and you leave because I don't do them - Yeah, you're missing out.

For the record: I was not looking for a poop show. I was looking for a Bedpost, cucumber, zucchini triple penetration show.

Ataboy said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

I don't do poop shows.

For the record: I was not looking for a poop show. I was looking for a Bedpost, cucumber, zucchini triple penetration show.

OH well in that case!!! Totally her loss OMG please give me your tokens bb I will use TWO bedposts

Miss_Lollipop said:
Ataboy said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

I don't do poop shows.

OH well in that case!!! Totally her loss OMG please give me your tokens bb I will use TWO bedposts
Any Lolli you made me laugh so hard I nearly choked my milk and got it all over Anklebiter (random puppy I found the other day who has not been claimed). So now Diesel's licking it off her. :shock: But anyway, I was having a rather lousy night. Thank you for making me smile!

Miss_Lollipop said:
Ataboy said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

I don't do poop shows.

I would have had allowed to use the leg of a barstool and carrot sticks instead of a bedpost and zucchinis. But you lost me at "bb".

Reactions: Leon_Omega
Ataboy said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
Ataboy said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

I don't do poop shows.

I would have had allowed to use the leg of a barstool and carrot sticks instead of a bedpost and zucchinis. But you lost me at "bb".

bu4sDme.gif

So a model had a small countdown yesterday, and as soon as I got into her room she messages me.
Very pretty girl, so I figure, sure, why not? I tip for the entire countdown, and nothing happens. But she's typing away furiously, messaging another member.
I ask her when the show starts... and she says it's up to the other guy because he tipped for the show. :angry4:
"Ummmm, you might want to double check who tipped you." A few seconds later she's blushing and apologizes about a dozen times before getting down to business. :lol:

Ataboy said:

ok I really didn't want to derail this thread more... but couldn't stop myself!

I wish members would stop thinking models are all dancing around just waiting for tokens for absolutely anything. A member comes to my room wanting a skype show, they feel skype shows should be 10 tokens a minute. It is not my loss if I don't take it. I make 6 to 8 times that amount in a private show on mfc and I make roughly 3 times that amount just in general on mfc. It would actually be my loss if I did take it.

If a member wants me to do something I really don't want to do, then it's not my loss I'm not getting those tokens because I'd have never have done what they wanted me to do. There are plenty of guys on mfc who want what I am willing to do. Selling myself out would not be my gain. If the member decides that he's not willing to enjoy a private with me if I'm not doing anal, then yes it's his loss. He might find another girl to do anal for him, but it wouldn't be with me.
Some members like girls with small boobs. I personally cannot cater to that fetish. Guys who like small boobs will not come to me. There is nothing I can do about that. Better to focus on the guys who like big boobs who do come to me.

And has been pointed out, you are NOT a paying customer until you have paid. You were a potential customer. Seeing as you had at this point clarified you weren't going to be a paying customer, she could say whatever the hell she wanted to you! I do not know how it's not the case for us that if we turn down one member we will never get another member tipping us? I turn down members left right and centre... and I still have members coming to me enjoying what I have!

Isabella_deL said:
Ataboy said:

ok I really didn't want to derail this thread more... but couldn't stop myself!

I wish members would stop thinking models are all dancing around just waiting for tokens for absolutely anything. A member comes to my room wanting a skype show, they feel skype shows should be 10 tokens a minute. It is not my loss if I don't take it. I make 6 to 8 times that amount in a private show on mfc and I make roughly 3 times that amount just in general on mfc. It would actually be my loss if I did take it.

If a member wants me to do something I really don't want to do, then it's not my loss I'm not getting those tokens because I'd have never have done what they wanted me to do. There are plenty of guys on mfc who want what I am willing to do. Selling myself out would not be my gain. If the member decides that he's not willing to enjoy a private with me if I'm not doing anal, then yes it's his loss. He might find another girl to do anal for him, but it wouldn't be with me.
Some members like girls with small boobs. I personally cannot cater to that fetish. Guys who like small boobs will not come to me. There is nothing I can do about that. Better to focus on the guys who like big boobs who do come to me.

And has been pointed out, you are NOT a paying customer until you have paid. You were a potential customer. Seeing as you had at this point clarified you weren't going to be a paying customer, she could say whatever the hell she wanted to you! I do not know how it's not the case for us that if we turn down one member we will never get another member tipping us? I turn down members left right and centre... and I still have members coming to me enjoying what I have!

I am quoting this just so I can add the :clap: emote.

ComicOzzie said:
I am quoting this just so I can add the emote.

aww I got clapped! You know, I always feel like not being able to tip big tips for models I always miss out on that! I did though find much enjoyment in using the clapping emote for every other tip a model gets while I'm in the room... I am really probably very annoying, but god dammit it's a novelty!

Isabella_deL said:
ComicOzzie said:
I am quoting this just so I can add the emote.

aww I got clapped! You know, I always feel like not being able to tip big tips for models I always miss out on that! I did though find much enjoyment in using the clapping emote for every other tip a model gets while I'm in the room... I am really probably very annoying, but god dammit it's a novelty!

So happy you didn't call it "The Clap." :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.