1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Things that make you happy?

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by kristenjade, Oct 27, 2018.

1. kristenjade

I'm feeling really happy and positive lately and I want to know what does that for you? Spreading the love around here :h:

• Like Like x 1
    • Inspiring Topic Inspiring Topic x 1
  2. Vonlotus

Cam Model

Drink a Monster "Rehab" and chill on Overwatch ♥
    Also, my ladies doggies, no matter your mood, they come and love you anyways!

3. BobbyLeStrange

Knowing I've done something during the day and that I've been useful usually really does it for me.
    It's also nice to add some relaxing with a good show or game afterwards! * Only if the first part is true, otherwise I feel like I'm a worthless bum.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Shutterbuck

Shutterbuck AdultIndieProductions.com
    Industry Representative

5. Natural_Pussy

Cam Model

Sum up my money from all websites after I finish my sessions

6. Lilglitterfox

Hanging out in a nice clean house and smoking a bowl to myself. Then kicking back and gaming, reading or drawing. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. RogueWarrior

This song:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lilglitterfox

Omg that’s actually amazing. I love it!

9. DFT

DFT

Watching a kid freak out in a store and their parents struggling to deal. It's something real in this life of InstaTweetBook perfection nonsense and people offline just shutting down because they don't know how to deal in meatspace. Kids, they don't know about all that, they just WANT and freak out like I did, like you did - like kids have done since the first one came along. It's a beautiful thing. Kids reset the cycle

I'm turning into Don Williams in my old age, or fondly wishing I was.

10. Songbird_Shelly

EBCC7999-B401-4BE1-880D-6E2D2D8F8F04.jpeg A14C96E8-E17A-414E-9731-C2A03F55BDD6.jpeg 424017C0-10FC-4AC3-A221-F42EC50ABB05.jpeg

White Christmas trees

• Like Like x 1
  11. Brett M

For the past 15 years I have been a very lazy person, stuck behind the TV, PC or anything else.
    So the past few months it's making me very happy changing my life (slowly but surely giving confidence etc) by going to the gym and not being this fat slob any more (I genuinely didn't realize there was so much to learn for getting healthy/fit/muscles!!).

But then on top of that, just the people around me. Those I can look at and just smile at (my partner, her daughter and our 2 dogs). It's pure love and I am purely happy from it.

The saying for "the best things in life are free", for me, is very true.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Gia_Xo

Cam Model

Work: A fun show, where I make good tips, and the room is lively and chatty and fun. Of course I love making money, but I also love when people comment on having fun in my room.
    Home: My 12 year old in a rare great mood. My awesomely supportive boyfriend.

13. Slapstick

My cats sleeping in my lap.
    Holding the door for the person behind me.

14. KylieJacobs

Cam Model

Snuggling with my new kitten. Watching my pets play around.

Sunshine, summer, nature, going on photo shoots, painting, and making money :giggle:

15. Caraphernelia

For me, it's really spending time with my birds. They are amazing creatures who just love hanging out with me. They are so funny, whenever they do something silly it makes me smile so much! Sometimes even laugh, and then Allie, my brown-headed parrot, laughs too.

I also really like going out, just going to the grocery store, etc.

I love getting coffee, especially at starbucks!

And I love playing video games!

So yeah, that's pretty much it for what makes me happy :3

16. Lelo1

[​IMG]
    A good bowl of ramen.

17. NerdyZoey

Cam Model

My fur babies
    A good cup of tea
    Well written books
    Paper and pens
    My ukuleles
    ASL/PSE to music
    ALL THINGS FOOD

18. zippypinhead

Books full of pretty pictures.

19. camhappy

I'm also a major Eric Johnson fan. Seven Worlds is one of my favorite albums along with its songs Missing Key and Emerald Eyes. Heard him play in San Francisco a while back and he was fantastic. His material might be good for camming.