AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things that turn me off, and/or annoy me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kultivater

Banhammered
Nov 27, 2016
I am a user of MANY different cam sites. Chaturbate is one of the main ones I use. As someone who has over 14 years of use of these kinds of sites under his belt(as well as previously being a male cam model), I would like to provide some perspective to some of the models the information I'm about to provide may apply to, with the hope of perhaps quelling some of the things that turn some(probably most, in fact) men off. After all, as a model in this industry, in most cases, your viewer's happiness equals money in your pocket.

I have two main issues:

First on my list, and this is specific to Chaturbate(as I've never seen any other site that allows members to be designated as moderators of a model's room): I can't even begin to describe to you how much it turns me off when I see moderators speaking for the model, or responding to the things I say to the model(provided that what I say poses no need for moderation). I have some pretty unheard-of fetishes. They're not gross or anything, but one may think I'm joking at first when I ask about it. I'll give an example: I have a fetish involving raising one eyebrow. Now, I won't go into details about the fetish itself, because details are irrelevant to my point, but I can't tell you how many times I've gone into a model's room, and asked them if they are able to raise one eyebrow, and had a moderator either silence me, or tell me to stop asking stupid/irrelevant questions. These moderators don't know me, nor do they know my fetishes. It is an affront to my sexuality, and an insult, for them to make assumptions such as this, and it immediately inspires me to leave the room, not only out of frustration, but out of embarrassment, as well as the utter turn off it is for a heterosexual man to have his question responded to by another dude. When I'm sitting here with a boner in my hand, I'm sure you'll understand how the last thing I wanna see is a dude responding to my words sent to the model. It should be obvious how this robs the model of potential earnings.

Secondly, and related to that complaint: Moderators spamming the chat with demands for tips/shows. It's annoying enough when the model asks for money without providing a reason for the member to give it to her, but more still when it's a dude all but entirely unrelated to this model asking for it. When it comes to tips and private shows, there are two main conditions: Firstly, if I make a request that reasonably shouldn't be granted without a tip, then it is my responsibility to tip, and in this case, the model is entirely justified in asking for one(IF I make the request). Secondly: It is part of the model's job to give members a reason to want to spend money. If you're sitting there looking like you're miserable, with a blank stare at the screen and all but entirely ignoring the chat, I'm not likely to feel inspired to tip you, or take you for a show, am I? So, if that's the case, and you ask me for a tip before I even make a request, how do you think that makes me feel? How do you think that impacts your potential for earning? Some food for thought: Limit your moderators' interactions with the members in your room. Some guys like to hang out and don't mind chit chat with the mods, however, other members, such as myself, have a much more personal take on the interactions they have with the models, and need other men to stay out of their conversations with them. If a model cares at all about how much money they can potentially make, then such a model would do well to remember that.

On a final note: Some of the models ask for tips for ridiculous things. The eyebrow raise for example. Asking someone to pay you to see something on your face is absolutely ridiculous, and I'm sure pretty much 100% of the members, and likely a good chunk of the models on most sites, would agree with me on that. I liked a girl's dimples once and asked if I could see her smile, and she demanded a private show for it. I laugh and said: "Really now. Should I tip you for breathing too?" Point being: Don't ask people to pay you for stupid shit. Keep it simple and be nice. Greed is something that turns most men on these sites off. If someone asks you to get up and dance, or show some kind of nudity, etc, that's when you ask for compensation. I'm sure you get what I'm saying.

Anyway, thoughts and comments are welcome. Thanks for reading.

Some of the models ask for tips for ridiculous things. The eyebrow raise for example. Asking someone to pay you to see something on your face is absolutely ridiculous,

Because it turns you on. That's why they ask for a tip. A cammodel's job is to turn you on. If you were planning on spending money, tipping 5 bucks or how much that is worth in tokens shouldn't be that big of a deal. It's respectful. And if you were ever in my cam room and you would make a comment like that I would say yes, if it makes your dick hard. Then promptly ban your cunt ass because I think you are douchebag and broke ass mother fucker.

If you don't want to tip, fine. But don't get all pissy when a cammodel asks to pay her to do your oddly specific fetish. And I know for a fact that majority of cammodels agree with me on this one. A cammodel can be greedy, because their incomes are commission based only. We are literally working for tips. This is why I don't buy you were an actual cammodel trying to live solely off of camming. Because you would get it.

I am a user of MANY different cam sites. Chaturbate is one of the main ones I use. As someone who has over 14 years of use of these kinds of sites under his belt(as well as previously being a male cam model), I would like to provide some perspective to some of the models the information I'm about to provide may apply to, with the hope of perhaps quelling some of the things that turn some(probably most, in fact) men off. After all, as a model in this industry, in most cases, your viewer's happiness equals money in your pocket.

I have two main issues:

First on my list, and this is specific to Chaturbate(as I've never seen any other site that allows members to be designated as moderators of a model's room): I can't even begin to describe to you how much it turns me off when I see moderators speaking for the model, or responding to the things I say to the model(provided that what I say poses no need for moderation). I have some pretty unheard-of fetishes. They're not gross or anything, but one may think I'm joking at first when I ask about it. I'll give an example: I have a fetish involving raising one eyebrow. Now, I won't go into details about the fetish itself, because details are irrelevant to my point, but I can't tell you how many times I've gone into a model's room, and asked them if they are able to raise one eyebrow, and had a moderator either silence me, or tell me to stop asking stupid/irrelevant questions. These moderators don't know me, nor do they know my fetishes. It is an affront to my sexuality, and an insult, for them to make assumptions such as this, and it immediately inspires me to leave the room, not only out of frustration, but out of embarrassment, as well as the utter turn off it is for a heterosexual man to have his question responded to by another dude. When I'm sitting here with a boner in my hand, I'm sure you'll understand how the last thing I wanna see is a dude responding to my words sent to the model. It should be obvious how this robs the model of potential earnings.

Secondly, and related to that complaint: Moderators spamming the chat with demands for tips/shows. It's annoying enough when the model asks for money without providing a reason for the member to give it to her, but more still when it's a dude all but entirely unrelated to this model asking for it. When it comes to tips and private shows, there are two main conditions: Firstly, if I make a request that reasonably shouldn't be granted without a tip, then it is my responsibility to tip, and in this case, the model is entirely justified in asking for one(IF I make the request). Secondly: It is part of the model's job to give members a reason to want to spend money. If you're sitting there looking like you're miserable, with a blank stare at the screen and all but entirely ignoring the chat, I'm not likely to feel inspired to tip you, or take you for a show, am I? So, if that's the case, and you ask me for a tip before I even make a request, how do you think that makes me feel? How do you think that impacts your potential for earning? Some food for thought: Limit your moderators' interactions with the members in your room. Some guys like to hang out and don't mind chit chat with the mods, however, other members, such as myself, have a much more personal take on the interactions they have with the models, and need other men to stay out of their conversations with them. If a model cares at all about how much money they can potentially make, then such a model would do well to remember that.

On a final note: Some of the models ask for tips for ridiculous things. The eyebrow raise for example. Asking someone to pay you to see something on your face is absolutely ridiculous, and I'm sure pretty much 100% of the members, and likely a good chunk of the models on most sites, would agree with me on that. I liked a girl's dimples once and asked if I could see her smile, and she demanded a private show for it. I laugh and said: "Really now. Should I tip you for breathing too?" Point being: Don't ask people to pay you for stupid shit. Keep it simple and be nice. Greed is something that turns most men on these sites off. If someone asks you to get up and dance, or show some kind of nudity, etc, that's when you ask for compensation. I'm sure you get what I'm saying.

Anyway, thoughts and comments are welcome. Thanks for reading.

Aka: it turns you off when people ask you to pay for them to cater your fetish.
It's really no surprise that you're getting silenced in this case.
TONS of people have fetishes that seem non-sexual on the surface (belly buttons, yawning, sneezing, stretching, feet), that doesn't mean you get to ask for it for free.

On the first part, I think you have a point. Whether it's answering questions, or asking for tips, it annoys the shit out of me when the model's regulars do the answering or asking. Even when said member tips, but uses a public tip note to exhort the room to tip is annoying. Just one dude's opinion here, but all tip asking (like "let's get this countdown done for the show", etc.) should come from the model.

On the second part, I think you're dead wrong. Again, I'm just one guy (not *that* "guy"), but any request should come in a tip note. You also should be aware that there are a lot of models on MFC who flatly don't "do" requests. Most of them can be ferreted out by spending 5 minutes in their room and listening ;)

Sounds like the sad inner monologue of a permanently gray user.

If you don't like it when other dudes talk to you with your "boner in your hand" what the fuck are you doing in a cam model's CHATROOM? If you didn't reek of freeloading I would suggest you switch to private based sites.

even on a private based site he would have to tip me to raise my eyebrows "with his boner in his hand" Its a request just as bad as the guys that tip one token and ask me to fist myself. I find it disrespectful to come into a cammodels room and ask them to fulfil your fetish for free because it is different

I'm not a fan of mods either but the sense of entitlement that's radiating from your post is blinding, mate. And of course a model is going to expect monetary compensation for helping to get you off, even if all you require to maintain an erection is a raised eyebrow. The Rock gets paid to raise his eyebrow, and he's already a millionaire; you can't really expect Tits_McJugs1990 to do you a solid when she's 2000 tokens away from making rent for the month.

Firstly, if I make a request that reasonably shouldn't be granted without a tip, then it is my responsibility to tip, and in this case, the model is entirely justified in asking for one(IF I make the request).

There are no requests that should be granted without a tip. NONE. ZERO. Not on pay sites. If you don't want to pay, take your chances on Omegle or 4chan or craigslist. There are plenty of places online to meet like-minded people for free. Expecting otherwise on Chaturbate etc. is what's "ridiculous".

You're lucky enough to have a fetish that you're likely to have accidentally fulfilled for you without tipping, given enough time. Armpit guys, foot guys, nose guys, hair guys, blah blah blah... Lots of guys with fetishes for parts of people that wouldn't be covered by a bathing suit seem to feel this sort of entitlement. "It's not like you'd be naked!" "I saw a glimpse of it just a second ago!"

Nevertheless... if some guy wants to see something specific, from me specifically, specifically NOW... they get to pay for that action and privilege. Especially if they want a nice, clear view. Especially if they want to spend time talking to me about their interest in it. I don't care if it's part of my face--I'd rather boot them or grab a balaclava until they tip. Unless they're into balaclavas as well. Plus, if I get wind of a "boner in hand" I'm going to ask for compensation for the jerking already underway, as well. Otherwise, don't fucking tell me that shit.

Sit and wait, and be grateful for your occasional good luck. Understand that anything beyond that constitutes work on our part and should be fairly compensated. Hell, just as we expect to have a few tips thrown at us here and there in appreciation for our our company and conversation (these are also work--let me point out that we are not selling our bodies, but rather our TIME), you should be fair and toss in a buck or two for any happenstance eyebrow-raise that catches your interest. Anything else is freeloading.

I get that you've been watching cams for over a decade. I've been naked on the internet since 2001 or so. But you seem to have some viewpoints that are in desperate need of an update.

It is part of the model's job to give members a reason to want to spend money. If you're sitting there looking like you're miserable, with a blank stare at the screen and all but entirely ignoring the chat, I'm not likely to feel inspired to tip you, or take you for a show, am I? So, if that's the case, and you ask me for a tip before I even make a request, how do you think that makes me feel?

ETA because I really don't like you:

It is part of the model's job to give members a reason to want to spend money. If you're sitting there looking like you're miserable, with a blank stare at the screen and all but entirely ignoring the chat, I'm not likely to feel inspired to tip you, or take you for a show, am I? So, if that's the case, and you ask me for a tip before I even make a request, how do you think that makes me feel?

I don't give a damn how it makes you feel. If you're sitting there WATCHING me be miserable, and that doesn't get you inspired to tip me? Move the fuck on. Otherwise you're getting SOMETHING out of it already. Pay up or GTFO. Why are you hanging around being a bitter piece of garbage? My job is whatever I want it to be, since I'm not anyone's employee. It might benefit me to appeal to SOME members, but it's definitely no one's job to do ANY-fucking-thing for you in particular (seems like a waste of time, tbh?) No one owes you shit.

Last edited:
@Kultivater , personal opinion here : it is the model's right to ask for a tip as long as you are the one wanting something from her and that so called greed you are talking about... all the quality paying guys I've met , never ever everrrrr asked anything in free chat , they just came directly into my private room . They didn't need a reason , such as - show me your ass before so I know what I'm paying for , lol :))) . On another note , there are many who are turned on by high prices , they just love it . I have huge respect for the guys who truly understand that first and foremost this is our job . A few days ago someone took me private just to see my armpits ( never thought someone could come in and I quote your words " for something so ridiculous " and even though he stayed for like only 2 minutes , that was respectful , he understood how it works , you want something and you do what you gotta do to get that something .

Your boner isn't special. It's just a boner, a wierd swollen human appendage that is arroused by an odd fetish and is seeking to fulfill that through sex workers. If you want a model to stop what she's doing and be a puppet for your swollen appendage in her place of business you better accept that you'll have to follow the basic rules of said exchange.

Also we have a thread for these type of posts, creating your own thread combined with your words make you look like a narcissist. Which is in a round about way probably the root of all your gripes, though I agree with some of your early general points you are likely being banned for being properly judged a begger freeloader.

Lintilla , I love your attitude :) You said - Pay up or GTFO :))

This is important to Kultivater's post , since he asked - How do you think that impacts your potential for earning ?

Well there's this super successful model on jasmin who actually said in her free chat - private or gtfo !!!!!
And she is banking !!! :)

If you don't like a girl click next and move on--the time you spend pouring over a bad experience you could have found another model you enjoy. It's not a major injustice here. You're on HER turf.

I've been paid for plenty of "stupid" stuff. Because camming isn't just 100% sexual. People can be paid for silly stuff, chit chat and yes smiling! If you make a request--any request (sexual or not) a tip is expected.

As someone who was on cb for +2 years I never had mods and didn't like them either and can sympathize on some level because some CB mods are incredibly militant and annoying but I just don't see the point in harping on and on about how your boner was ruined by the big bad mod-man. You're not being forced to stay in that room.

How is it greedy to expect to be paid for a job? Why should any model cater to your rules when it's her chatroom? Your tip alone will not make or break her buisness I promise you that. For every entitled guy who ends up upset with the way I run things, 5 more come in and replace them.

Not all cam models are the same, have the same rules, same mannerisms etc. So these suggestions you make will not work for everyone. (Some girls make lots of money for the bratty/bitchy thing!) If you care so much about interaction with a model and hate men being there interacting as well then a token-style site isn't for you. It's basically a huge circle jerk and no one is going to be considerate of whether or not they ruin your boner lmao. Take a model private if you want her to focus on being sexy and interacting with just you.

I liked a girl's dimples once and asked if I could see her smile, and she demanded a private show for it. I laugh and said: "Really now. Should I tip you for breathing too?"

Crazy idea: If you want a girl to smile, give her something to smile about.

Greed is something that turns most men on these sites off.

Except when you're a financial dominatrix, such as Myself, for example. My greed greatly turns on many of My subs and slaves and they love contributing to it. It's never enough, just like their desire for physical release.

If someone asks you to get up and dance, or show some kind of nudity, etc, that's when you ask for compensation. I'm sure you get what I'm saying.

I don't get what you're saying. You described your own personal opinion that not all people using cam sites will agree with. You don't speak for every cam site user and certainly not the members that I Myself attract.

In other words...

Not everyone lives in your narrow, one dimensional, vanilla bubble.

P.S. I suggest you go to a private based site. A lot of what you're unhappy about may just get solved by this change. Oh, and pay for your fetish.

Alternatively, models should run a thin piece of wire from the corner of their mouth up to their eyebrow. That way, when they raise their eyebrows (for free), they'll have no choice but to smile.

There are no requests that should be granted without a tip. NONE. ZERO. Not on pay sites. If you don't want to pay, take your chances on Omegle or 4chan or craigslist. There are plenty of places online to meet like-minded people for free. Expecting otherwise on Chaturbate etc. is what's "ridiculous".

You're lucky enough to have a fetish that you're likely to have accidentally fulfilled for you without tipping, given enough time. Armpit guys, foot guys, nose guys, hair guys, blah blah blah... Lots of guys with fetishes for parts of people that wouldn't be covered by a bathing suit seem to feel this sort of entitlement. "It's not like you'd be naked!" "I saw a glimpse of it just a second ago!"

Nevertheless... if some guy wants to see something specific, from me specifically, specifically NOW... they get to pay for that action and privilege. Especially if they want a nice, clear view. Especially if they want to spend time talking to me about their interest in it. I don't care if it's part of my face--I'd rather boot them or grab a balaclava until they tip. Unless they're into balaclavas as well. Plus, if I get wind of a "boner in hand" I'm going to ask for compensation for the jerking already underway, as well. Otherwise, don't fucking tell me that shit.

Sit and wait, and be grateful for your occasional good luck. Understand that anything beyond that constitutes work on our part and should be fairly compensated. Hell, just as we expect to have a few tips thrown at us here and there in appreciation for our our company and conversation (these are also work--let me point out that we are not selling our bodies, but rather our TIME), you should be fair and toss in a buck or two for any happenstance eyebrow-raise that catches your interest. Anything else is freeloading.

I get that you've been watching cams for over a decade. I've been naked on the internet since 2001 or so. But you seem to have some viewpoints that are in desperate need of an update.

ETA because I really don't like you:

I don't give a damn how it makes you feel. If you're sitting there WATCHING me be miserable, and that doesn't get you inspired to tip me? Move the fuck on. Otherwise you're getting SOMETHING out of it already. Pay up or GTFO. Why are you hanging around being a bitter piece of garbage? My job is whatever I want it to be, since I'm not anyone's employee. It might benefit me to appeal to SOME members, but it's definitely no one's job to do ANY-fucking-thing for you in particular (seems like a waste of time, tbh?) No one owes you shit.

I have nothing to add. Just chiming in to say that I love this response :)

I have long suspected that for people like the OP, their supposed fetish ends up taking a backseat to their new one—getting girls to cater to them for free. Every time they succeed in getting a freebie it's a win for them, and that fact makes their dick harder than any eyebrow-raise or smile or feet or whatever might have if they had actually bothered to tip the model for her time and attention.

(See also: Skype scammers. You know the kind, the ones who prey on new models, pretending to have a great deal for them which they'll gladly fulfill as soon as she gives them a "quick sample." Exactly the same mentality, just taken to a new level. For every 100 "no"s, they'll get 1 "yes," and that win is so much sweeter to them than if they'd paid for a full-length show. )

Edited to add:

Regarding the mods thing, I mostly agree with the OP that they can sometimes be a bit overbearing. That said, if a dude who's new in my room won't interact with a friendly and not-pushy mod/reg while I'm busy doing a show or otherwise distracted by cam-stuff, he probably won't end up sticking around for long. This bit is obviously specific to me and to more socially-oriented community-centric rooms.

As for the rest of the responses I didn't respond to: Most of them were either so ridiculous that I didn't dignify them with a response, or my responses to other people effectively respond to theirs.

A quick comment: I'm actually starting to laugh at how many people read what I said, but instead of understanding the words they saw, took from it that I beat off to eyebrow raises. God how stupid some people are.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Kiki Jane

I don't really disagree enough with what you said before this particular part enough to give it a response. There were a few points I was going to respond to, but then I saw this, and decided to ignore the rest. Let's see here: Your bread and butter as a performer is based upon how you make members feel(excited, horny, in love, happy, etc), yet you say "I don't give a damn how it makes you feel." Seems like a newbish attitude to me, but you claim to have been a model since 2001... strange. Anyway, on to the next part. You said "If you're sitting there WATCHING me be miserable, and that doesn't get you inspired to tip me?" Again, another newbish attitude. Someone with 15 years experience in camming who still thinks men come into her room and get inspired to spend money by how her mood is that particular day must have a screw loose. I assure you, the money members spend on you has little to do with whether or not you're smiling on the inside, and far more to do with how YOU make THEM feel, on the OUTSIDE. If you seem uninteresting(and you would, if you looked miserable and were utterly ignoring the chat), 90% of members(both freeloaders AND paying members) will immediately leave your chat. You might get a few who ask you what's wrong. Most of them either aren't interested in spending money in the first place, rather only interested in chatting/befriending you, or are those rare members who give you money for ask for nothing in return(I'm sorry, while I'm actually a caring person, I'm not rich enough to visit porn sites so I can spend money on women just to make them smile, and I assure you, the overwhelming majority of men aren't either). Your attitude is atrocious, and I'd be surprised at pretty much any business you get at all if you act this way in your room.

That is all.

Your boner isn't special. It's just a boner, a wierd swollen human appendage that is arroused by an odd fetish and is seeking to fulfill that through sex workers. If you want a model to stop what she's doing and be a puppet for your swollen appendage in her place of business you better accept that you'll have to follow the basic rules of said exchange.

Also we have a thread for these type of posts, creating your own thread combined with your words make you look like a narcissist. Which is in a round about way probably the root of all your gripes, though I agree with some of your early general points you are likely being banned for being properly judged a begger freeloader.

Assumption, insult insult, mockery, more assumptions, and more insults, followed by a pompous attitude and accusations. You believe this makes you look intelligent. An intelligent person would tell you that assumptions(aka ignorance responses) coupled with ad hominem attacks actually make you look quite the opposite.

• Wat?!
Reactions: MissBlaire
If you don't like a girl click next and move on--the time you spend pouring over a bad experience you could have found another model you enjoy. It's not a major injustice here. You're on HER turf.

I've been paid for plenty of "stupid" stuff. Because camming isn't just 100% sexual. People can be paid for silly stuff, chit chat and yes smiling! If you make a request--any request (sexual or not) a tip is expected.

As someone who was on cb for +2 years I never had mods and didn't like them either and can sympathize on some level because some CB mods are incredibly militant and annoying but I just don't see the point in harping on and on about how your boner was ruined by the big bad mod-man. You're not being forced to stay in that room.

How is it greedy to expect to be paid for a job? Why should any model cater to your rules when it's her chatroom? Your tip alone will not make or break her buisness I promise you that. For every entitled guy who ends up upset with the way I run things, 5 more come in and replace them.

Not all cam models are the same, have the same rules, same mannerisms etc. So these suggestions you make will not work for everyone. (Some girls make lots of money for the bratty/bitchy thing!) If you care so much about interaction with a model and hate men being there interacting as well then a token-style site isn't for you. It's basically a huge circle jerk and no one is going to be considerate of whether or not they ruin your boner lmao. Take a model private if you want her to focus on being sexy and interacting with just you.

This is a response I can actually mostly agree with, and I appreciate the sincerity I see in your words. In my experience, I've indeed seen countless models be taken for shows, or tipped, to do "silly" things, though I don't see it necessarily as silly. Who am I to judge someone's fetishes? If someone had a fetish for a smile, hey, power to them. It's actually enviable, because that's quite a charming turn on. You are indeed allowed to run your room how you like, however, how you run it impacts how much you earn. You may not think the turning away of some members has much of an effect on your earnings, but that's only because you've never seen how much more they could potentially be had you not. Requiring a tip for every request, even ones as simple as a smile, is bad for business, even if your business is thriving enough without their contributions/patronage. If someone clearly get off to a smile, then yes, a tip is obviously a logical thing to ask for(or a show), however, if that person simply wants to admire it, or compliment you, or maybe just get a better look at what he's potentially paying for(and in that respect, what request could possibly be more harmless than one for a smile?), then demanding money for it is almost rude. But hey, as I said, I agree that it's your room, and you can run it however you want. I, however, don't have to agree with your methods, and I have every right to express my views on it. By running it that way, you accept that you'll lose potential customers. If that's something you can live with, then you should simply disregard what I'm saying here.

That's one way of doing it, and I actually enjoy making people smile, male and female alike. Though in my experience, most men and women don't have a problem smiling when asked, especially if it's done in the format of a compliment. Furthermore, asking someone to pay you for it is just plain egotistical. As if someone's smile is so gorgeous that it'll get me off. That's a punchline, not a reality.

Except when you're a financial dominatrix, such as Myself, for example. My greed greatly turns on many of My subs and slaves and they love contributing to it. It's never enough, just like their desire for physical release.

Hence me saying "[MOST members/models. Most members and models aren't dom/sub oriented, thus my statement remains valid, even in the face of yours.

I don't get what you're saying. You described your own personal opinion that not all people using cam sites will agree with. You don't speak for every cam site user and certainly not the members that I Myself attract.

In other words...

Not everyone lives in your narrow, one dimensional, vanilla bubble.

Again, hence me saying MOST members/models. I've been around these sites for a long time. Judging by how young you look, I can assume far longer than you, though I don't make assumptions. You might be 50. How would I know? Anyway, in my time, I've confirmed that most paying members think this way, and a lot of models do too. Perhaps not a majority, but a large percentage. Especially in America, Canada and the UK.

P.S. I suggest you go to a private based site. A lot of what you're unhappy about may just get solved by this change.

I'm on plenty of them. The problem is even more prominent on them, aside from the moderator bit.

Oh, and pay for your fetish.

I do. All the time.

I have long suspected that for people like the OP, their supposed fetish ends up taking a backseat to their new one—getting girls to cater to them for free. Every time they succeed in getting a freebie it's a win for them, and that fact makes their dick harder than any eyebrow-raise or smile or feet or whatever might have if they had actually bothered to tip the model for her time and attention.

(See also: Skype scammers. You know the kind, the ones who prey on new models, pretending to have a great deal for them which they'll gladly fulfill as soon as she gives them a "quick sample." Exactly the same mentality, just taken to a new level. For every 100 "no"s, they'll get 1 "yes," and that win is so much sweeter to them than if they'd paid for a full-length show. )

Edited to add:

Regarding the mods thing, I mostly agree with the OP that they can sometimes be a bit overbearing. That said, if a dude who's new in my room won't interact with a friendly and not-pushy mod/reg while I'm busy doing a show or otherwise distracted by cam-stuff, he probably won't end up sticking around for long. This bit is obviously specific to me and to more socially-oriented community-centric rooms.

As for this one, my response is as follows:

Similar to my previous response, I'd like you to quote the part of my OP which states that I am asking the models to do anything at all(aside from the part where I said I asked if I could see one of them smile), much less something that can satisfy a fetish of mine. As I know I said nothing of the sort, you'll find nothing of the sort. Let me guess, you read this: "but I can't tell you how many times I've gone into a model's room, and asked them if they are able to raise one eyebrow, and had a moderator either silence me, or tell me to stop asking stupid/irrelevant questions," and took it to mean "I asked her to raise one eyebrow." Am I right? Twisting of my words, and yet another assumption made about me. I can see how assumptions must be a trend on this forum. However, trend or not, they're not any less invalid in the face of truth. Unfortunately for your point, there's a very big difference between asking if someone CAN do something, and asking them to do it. As you can see, you're wrong. And yes, I am being snappy here, because I take offense to being accused of things I don't do, and to the insults being thrown at me here for no good reason.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Osyrus
You can literally put a request in a tip note for 5 tokens on MFC. And you are bitching that models won't fulfill your fetish requests for free?
Now I'll respond to some of you individually. For this one, here's my response:

I'd like for you to quote the part of my OP that even implied that I expect one or more of these models to fulfill my fetish(es) for free. Being that I know I never stated nor implied that, you'll find nothing of the sort. Thus, your words are proven to embody nothing more than an assumption, which proves the point I made in my above reply to this post.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Osyrus
Status
Not open for further replies.