AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things you do not like...that everyone else does!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms_Diane

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 28, 2016
Canada
twitter.com
Twitter Username
@dianediamond26
MFC Username
ms_diane
Chaturbate Username
DianeDiamond
Is there something that you do not like, but it feels like everyone else does? Or is there something everybody just loves, but you just don't get why? Post about these things here.

I dedicate this thread (which I hope people will think is fun) to the Pumpkin Spice Latte. I do not like it. I think it is too sweet and fake tasting. I love a good homemade pumpkin pie, I love cinnamon and nutmeg, but the "pumpkin spice flavouring" tastes packaged and gross to me. I know people go ape shit over it and I just don't get it. Yuck.

Oh man I love pumpkin spice lattes.

Everyone else loved Guardians of the Galaxy (the movie) and I genuinely wanted to love it but it seemed really bland to me and I simply don't get it.

pantyhose

Hmmm <long list>
Popmusic, tattoos, piercings, mayonaise, cheese, babylon 5, friends (the tv series), peanutbutter, housemusic, Ibiza, Games of thrones, soap series (all of them)</long list>

Probably why I don't have a girlfriend.....

Starbucks... It'll do in a pinch but I'd probably rather find a shitty gas station and drink their watered down house coffee.

Oh man I love pumpkin spice lattes.

Everyone else loved Guardians of the Galaxy (the movie) and I genuinely wanted to love it but it seemed really bland to me and I simply don't get it.

I tried watching Guardians and I didn't even make it to the end, I gave up after one hour.
And though I read a ton of SF, I like neither Star Wars or Star Trek.

Hmmm <long list>
Popmusic, tattoos, piercings, mayonaise, cheese, babylon 5, friends (the tv series), peanutbutter, housemusic, Ibiza, Games of thrones, soap series (all of them)</long list>

TRIGGERED!

Just kidding. Personally, I'd have to go with Justin Bieber. I didn't like his music back when he was a foetus and I still don't.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Coffee. Coconut oil. Sweet potatoes. Corn bread. Greek yogurt. Most beer tastes like poison. Chipotle is way way way overrated. Harry Potter. Pokemon. If I ever use the word "nerd" people assume I might like Star Wars, comic books/super heroes, and be super into video games or certain TV shows. They are wrong. If I could never eat bacon or ice cream again I wouldn't miss them or probably even notice. Stranger Things was pretty meh. I thought Kimmy Schmidt was terrible, I really don't get the love for that one. I couldn't care less about Halloween, and the only reason I don't currently hate fall and winter is that I moved to Arizona to escape them. 99% of pop music is the worst thing ever. I don't have a Facebook account. Texting (actual SMS) is a ridiculous thing to still be doing in 2016. And mayo ruins everything. :)

Coffee. Coconut oil. Sweet potatoes. Corn bread. Greek yogurt. Most beer tastes like poison. Chipotle is way way way overrated. Harry Potter. Pokemon. If I ever use the word "nerd" people assume I might like Star Wars, comic books/super heroes, and be super into video games or certain TV shows. They are wrong. If I could never eat bacon or ice cream again I wouldn't miss them or probably even notice. Stranger Things was pretty meh. I thought Kimmy Schmidt was terrible, I really don't get the love for that one. I couldn't care less about Halloween, and the only reason I don't currently hate fall and winter is that I moved to Arizona to escape them. 99% of pop music is the worst thing ever. I don't have a Facebook account. Texting (actual SMS) is a ridiculous thing to still be doing in 2016. And mayo ruins everything. :)

I am with you on the nerd thing! Also with you on Greek yogurt, bacon and beer. :p

Oh my gosh. I love this thread.

Everything I don't like has already been mentioned, but it makes me feel so not-crazy to know there are others!!

Pumpkin Spice flavored anything. Love the smell. Hate the taste.
Breaking Bad. I never even finished it. It was intense but every episode just left me feeling ill and anxious.
Beer. Just yuck.
Star Wars. I have tried sooooo hard to get into Star Wars, but I can't. It isn't bad, by any means! But I was born and raised as a Trekkie, and Star Wars doesn't spark that same feeling within me, no matter how hard I try!
Jimmy Johns. Everyone I know loves it, but it is just too bland for me.
Paczkis. Everyone I know freaks out on Fat Tuesday and descends upon the bakeries like locusts. I can only eat like one bite and I am good for the year. It is just so rich and sweet, I can't handle or enjoy it.

Here are some of mine!

Doctor Who. I feel like a bad geek for saying it, but I've tried to get into it and I just can't. I also find some of the fanbase irritating.

As @Lintilla said, Kimmy Schmidt. I watched about half of the first season and kept trying because everyone LOVES it, but... meh. I liked Titus, but that was about it.

Beer and most alcohol. I keep ordering drinks that sound so delicious, take a couple sips, and then slide the drink over to my partner :p They always sound good on the menu...

Superhero movies... I liked them for a while, but now it's just way too much. Just. Stahp. I tend to like the ones that are focused on a single character's journey (though even that is just oversaturated now and I don't have interest in it), but now a lot of them are "HERE ARE TEN SUPERHEROS DOING THEIR THING"

Shrimp. My absolute least favorite food. Makes me gag.

....now I want a thread that's the opposite of this. Things most people don't like that you do!

Beyonce.
I see other people saying beer which I don't like, but I think a lot of people don't like it.
Drake. Sorry kid, you were in Degrassi I will never give you a chance.
Jimmy Johns. Their bread tastes like air and all their ingredients just have very little taste. Jersey Giants doesn't get nearly enough credit, but maybe they're regional, I'm not sure.
Stranger Things.
Apple Pie.
Pokemon Go.

I don't like pumpkin spice lattes either. I drank one from Starbucks on accident, I had ordered some kind of walnut latte or something and I mixed my husband's up with mine and I couldn't tell the difference. So maybe I do like pumpkin spice lattes? But I don't like the coffee creamer, pumpkin pie, pumpkin donuts, pumpkin seeds, bleh.

Coffee. I've tried to like it and maybe I need to give it a go again but bleh.
Pumpkin spice flavored stuff. Unless it's pumpkin pie then sometimes.
Any meat on the bone.
Alcohol.
The smell of ketchup.
Greek yogurt.

Reactions: Nordling
Tater tots (french fries are superior). Cilantro or any food that has fraternized with cilantro. Superhero movies. Beefcakes (a la Channing Tatum). Football. Anime. Acrylic nails, particularly if they are long and pointy or coffin shaped (why anyone would want to make performing basic functions more difficult is beyond me). Heavy makeup. Rabbit vibes or any other penetrative toy that makes swirling motions (WHY?!). The beach. Icing or anything else that's overly sweet. Dubstep.

Reactions: WildFingers and Gen
Flip flops (they make annoying sounds), meat (never liked it and yes I suck as an American), reality tv shows (I give Survivor a pass cause people starving and trying to win money on a remote location with nothing to rely on but the world around them is amazing to me), streaming music (I love an album, cd or otherwise, and the song placement that an artist intends), drama on twitter or in the media (I do not really know you and I don't care if you dislike so-and-so because they did you wrong--give me something funny or cute and be a good human), super patriots (lots of weird people in this country that don't fit into anyone's 'acceptable' vision of the world--sorry I disappoint, but I will continue to do so because I am an ignorant person hoping people don't tread on me).

Reactions: Ms_Diane and Gen
Green bean casserole
Carpet
White chocolate
Fruity tea
Shadowboxes
Bands who stick a cute girl on stage with a bass guitar that's barely on
Rap songs that sample kid songs
Weddings and wedding culture
Shoes
Staged family photographs
Disney movies