AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

This account is Currently inactive

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2022
Hi am a myfreecam model for 6 years so I stopped broadcast for a year a so coz off covid 19 n wen I tryd to log on my myfreecam account it says error this account is currently inactive... so I tryd email in myfreecam over a 1000 times in a year but I don't gt any feedback frm dem or a report can someone please help me I will really appreciate it thanks

Hi am a myfreecam model for 6 years so I stopped broadcast for a year a so coz off covid 19 n wen I tryd to log on my myfreecam account it says error this account is currently inactive... so I tryd email in myfreecam over a 1000 times in a year but I don't gt any feedback frm dem or a report can someone please help me I will really appreciate it thanks
Why don't u try to create another account and see what happens?
If you're a model for 6 years i'm sure people that used to know you before, they will follow you on the new account.

Upvote 0
I did try doing dat n waited 48 hours n der loged me out off da new account and cnt log back on says I must contact dem but der don't reply to any off my emails

Upvote 0
Don't keep making new model accounts. I'm pretty sure they don't like it when models do that, and - as long as you're not banned from the site - they'd probably just reopen your previous model account anyway, and tell you to resume camming from that one.

You e-mailed them at models@myfreecamsmail.com, and have been checking your Spam folder (Just in case e-mails from them wound up in there)? I hope they reactivate your account for you soon!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.