AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

This model won't talk to me anymore please help, I love her.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2016
We are like best friends. Now for no reason she pretends I don't exist. I go to her room every time she is online but she ignores me. I got money out of my savings account last week thinking she would talk to me again if I tipped her enough. I tipped her $500 last week all together.

If I beg her enough she will start a PM with me. But she won't reply to me there either. I sent her like 30 PMs one day begging her to reply, and tipping her, but she didn't say anything, not even thank you. I don't even know if she read them.

I stopped seeing other girls for her because she "didn't want to share me" with them. I have plans to meet her in real life and everything. She is my best friend. I don't want to lose her. What can I do?

I saw the name of OP and came running into this thread with enough popcorn for everyone.

giphy.gif

Also, get help, yo. Like the professional kind. And leave that poor woman alone.
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/would-it-be-ok-to-visit-a-model-as-a-surprise.25440/

At the risk of coming across as harsh, sir...

She is not your best friend. You don't have to pay your best friend to talk to you. If she's decided that she would rather not have you in her life than talk to you and be paid for it, she probably has a reason. If 30 PMs in a day all saying the same thing is anything to go by, she probably has a very good reason. If she didn't "want to share you", she is not and was never your friend. She wanted you to tip her and only her. You can't lose her because you never had her. The 'her' that you "know" probably doesn't even exist. For your own sake (and hers) cut off contact completely, move on, and don't look back. What you've described is not a healthy relationship and not one that you should miss.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You don't have plans to "visit" her, you have plans to rock up unannounced and stalk her. 10/10 she got super creeped out by that, absolutely doesn't want you to bring your delusions to her door step and therefore has done the right thing by cutting you off.

I got money out of my savings account last week thinking she would talk to me again if I tipped her enough. I tipped her $500 last week all together.
OMG!! That is terrible!
kevin_cry_laughing2.gif

1471218411262.jpg

I am sure she broke up with you because you didn't show up at her studio like you said you would, she must be really disappointed. If you want to make amends try sending her $3000 with a love letter and a box of chocolates and I am certain her heart will soften.

You guys are awful.

@ihearttistaray, I urge you to take @mynameisbob84's advice and cut off contact with this woman immediately. What you are doing is not healthy and you are only hurting yourself by continuing to throw time, energy and money away on someone who clearly is not interested in you (and, as others have suggested, is probably now deeply afraid of you).

Your money would be better spent speaking to a therapist, who can help you explore what appears to be a crippling need for attention and validation from women. Make no mistake: This is not normal or healthy and it is not a trait you find in attractive men, the kind women actually want to spend time with.

Like me and most other men, you'll find a great deal of self-development is required before you reach a point where you can attract women and start a healthy relationship with one. You should be using your time to focus on that, on building yourself up and healing whatever wound is causing you to act out of need and desperation, rather than trying to force the attention of a woman who clearly wants nothing to do with you.

You guys are awful.

@ihearttistaray, I urge you to take @mynameisbob84's advice and cut off contact with this woman immediately. What you are doing is not healthy and you are only hurting yourself by continuing to throw time, energy and money away on someone who clearly is not interested in you (and, as others have suggested, is probably now deeply afraid of you).

Your money would be better spent speaking to a therapist, who can help you explore what appears to be a crippling need for attention and validation from women. Make no mistake: This is not normal or healthy and it is not a trait you find in attractive men, the kind women actually want to spend time with.

Like me and most other men, you'll find a great deal of self-development is required before you reach a point where you can attract women and start a healthy relationship with one. You should be using your time to focus on that, on building yourself up and healing whatever wound is causing you to act out of need and desperation, rather than trying to force the attention of a woman who clearly wants nothing to do with you.

You lack context, my friend.

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/would-it-be-ok-to-visit-a-model-as-a-surprise.25440

View attachment 66175

I am sure she broke up with you because you didn't show up at her studio like you said you would, she must be really disappointed. If you want to make amends try sending her $3000 with a love letter and a box of chocolates and I am certain her heart will soften.

Careful, our Don Quixote might think you're being serious.:giggle:

@ihearttistaray She's ignoring you. Maybe she should have made herself more clear, but it means she doesn't want to talk to you anymore.

No, I saw that thread earlier. Unless perhaps you can point out something I missed, nothing he wrote there changes the advice I think he needs to hear.

Well, if you want to join the chorus of 300 people trying to explain to him shit he refuses to listen, all the power to you.

nothing he wrote there changes the advice I think he needs to hear.

Advice was given in other thread. It was ignored. Now most people are thinking fuck it, why bother. About the only correct action with OP is to put him on ignore. That model did right. At least he'll be alive this way. My alternative would have been a bit different.

Ladies... knock this shit off!
"I stopped seeing other girls for her because she "didn't want to share me" with them. "

STAHP DOING THIS! THIS IS CREATING PROBLEMS AND IT'S HELLA LAME!

Would it be ok if I showed up at the OPs house, with a cop and restraining order, plus a psychiatrist with a commitment order?
It is not even any fun to mock you anymore.
Your very common camgirl crush has turned into a somewhat uncommon girl obession. But it now has turned into a serious mental illness. Please get help, talk to somebody in real life, not on the internet, do it now before you do something to hurt yourself or others.

We are like best friends. Now for no reason she pretends I don't exist. I go to her room every time she is online but she ignores me. I got money out of my savings account last week thinking she would talk to me again if I tipped her enough. I tipped her $500 last week all together.

If I beg her enough she will start a PM with me. But she won't reply to me there either. I sent her like 30 PMs one day begging her to reply, and tipping her, but she didn't say anything, not even thank you. I don't even know if she read them.

I stopped seeing other girls for her because she "didn't want to share me" with them. I have plans to meet her in real life and everything. She is my best friend. I don't want to lose her. What can I do?
You can't do anything. You fell for someone that wasn't interested in a relationship with you, EVER!
Forget her, get some professional help so you don't fall for this again and start dealing with women in real life, not on the internet!
Try to develop a normal relationship with someone.

You can't do anything. You fell for someone that wasn't interested in a relationship with you, EVER!
Forget her, get some professional help so you don't fall for this again and start dealing with women in real life, not on the internet!
Try to develop a normal relationship with someone.

Agree, as a first step look for a massage place , very convenient to have a chat with a woman while getting a relaxing massage....

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.