AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

This person is stealing and reselling content! BAN HIM!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weird_Bird

Cam Model
Oct 4, 2018
mfc.in
Twitter Username
@Ana_Bird_tweet
MFC Username
Weird_Bird
I found out a person who resell my private content on patreon. Ban him for your safety!
His names:
Onlyfans: @44089732 (Vishal)
Snapchat: vishalrawat08
Myfreecams: isaiahc25

Here the story
This person tipped for my snapchat and screenshotted almost all my snaps. Also subscribed to onlyfans paid and free. After that he started instagram and patreon with my content from twitter, snapchat, reddit and both onlyfans. He made a story of a different person. Seems like he is stealing not only my content because very simmilar account subscribed to my original insta and to a fake one and instagram recomended "thief profile" to my friend and that is how I found it.

I subscribed to this insta and made a final check - my snap screenshotted by only one person was posted on thief insta.

I reported theif insta and patreon and waiting for an answer. Just hope it will be blocked.
Being cam model for years I am used to my videos on pirate sites but this feels completly different like someone stealing your personality.

In attachments fake insta, fake insta of another girl (maybe you know her and let her know) and proof of owhership the content by date and my onlyfans link.

I also made tweet about this person. Please retweet if you can:

Attachments

• IMG_8008.jpg
    IMG_8008.jpg
    560.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_8016.jpg
    IMG_8016.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 38
  • original 1.PNG
    original 1.PNG
    3 MB · Views: 33
  • stolen 1.PNG
    stolen 1.PNG
    3.5 MB · Views: 34
Report him to patreon if you haven't done so yet.

Reactions: NotYou
It really sucks that there's no way to block him right now on OnlyFans (in case he ever were to try to subscribe to me). But I DID block him just now on MyFreeCams. Thanks so much for the heads up, and sorry that this happened to you!

It really sucks that there's no way to block him right now on OnlyFans (in case he ever were to try to subscribe to me). But I DID block him just now on MyFreeCams. Thanks so much for the heads up, and sorry that this happened to you!
You can message onlyfans support requesting they be banned from your page if you can't find their profile.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.