AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

This really is the last post on this particular 'performer'

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2021
So, as mentioned in other threads, I and at least one other member of the forum are aware of dodgy practices of a particular 'model' and I said elsewhere, maybe more than once, that I wouldn't speak of her again.

Bu today, she starts broadcasting from one of here rooms, lures a dozen viewers into a Hidden Cam show, pretends she cannot start it ...... keeps posting /start and fuck! .......

then appears in another account of hers as if nothing has happened, leaving the other viewers scratching their heads asking what happened. She even started a Secret Show before leaving them with a Hideen Cam screen.

@punker barbie is this something you can urge CB to look at. She is really taking the piss

While in private, this conversation was held between disgrunteled users and maxredz, who had his moderator privelages removed as soon as the 'performer' returned

maxredz :: not all do all stuff

big_dick_345
d405ad12fc3614bc7164a39fe26aa8e24b4c055d.jpg
@maxredz that's okay, as long as they dont pretend anything else. and that's what this performer does.

maxredz :: generally you enter to see the beauty and when you give tokens is a free act

big_dick_345
there is probably a very good reason why she had to open a new account

maxredz :: nothing put a gun on your chest and say give me the tokens

tizianovo
609cc849b980e5bdcb12c450fa4825522e1482a8.jpg
and the crookery was obvious

big_dick_345
if she says that she does X and then doesnt do it (on a regular basis) it is fraudulent behaviour.

maxredz :: if you are user in cb, maybe you know that

zsantose
does anybody know if I can get tokens back if I don't have a proof od tha chat anymore?

maxredz :: big dick in case she say she will do it something, for example, and she dont do it, you dont need to give tokens first but says "she do it fraudulent things or stuff etc

big_dick_345
yes, it has worked for me before. but it was an even more obvious case in comparison, i guess.

whwa:
I enjoy a couple of none use models, but they are very clear in letting viewers know that they are non nude.

maxredz :: yes she is non nude model or soft

tizianovo I didn't give tokens first. She said: I will be showing nude, now you buy tokens for me

maxredz :: people knows what kind of show she do it

zsantose
thanks do you know by chance what is the contact email?

big_dick_345
dont you get that?

Upvote 0
all those in the discussion above, now banned, lol!

And now I think she has broken her camera,

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So, as mentioned in other threads, I and at least one other member of the forum are aware of dodgy practices of a particular 'model' and I said elsewhere, maybe more than once, that I wouldn't speak of her again.

Bu today, she starts broadcasting from one of here rooms, lures a dozen viewers into a Hidden Cam show, pretends she cannot start it ...... keeps posting /start and fuck! .......

then appears in another account of hers as if nothing has happened, leaving the other viewers scratching their heads asking what happened. She even started a Secret Show before leaving them with a Hideen Cam screen.

@punker barbie is this something you can urge CB to look at. She is really taking the piss
Is there any chance it’s a stolen show? I’ve seen plenty of those. And when they’re in another language it can take a while before you realize what’s going on.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.