AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thoughts on starting a new MFC Profile??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melgray

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 21, 2016
Twitter Username
@mistresslunaxo
MFC Username
mistressluna_
Streamate Username
mistressluna_apollo
Hey! So when I first started on MFC about 6 months ago, I had a lot of technical difficulties with my set up. (Like really laggy cam, etc) Because of this is never utilized my "new model" tag, a few of my regulars had mentioned me contacting MFC and asking if it was possible to deactivate my account and create a new one, so I could start over and my really loyal regulars would obviously then follow my new profile etc. A girl that I know that started around the same time as me is way further along than I am, I know I shouldn't compare but I can't help but think I ended up getting the short end of the stick and screwing myself for not fixing my set up right away.

I spoke to someone who has been on MFC for a long time, and she said she has seen some other models do this, that it could potentially be beneficial for me.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I want opinions before I contact MFC about this, has anyone else ever tried to do this?

My girlfriend tried to do that, so she deleted her old one and tried to set up a new one to get the new model tag back. MFC wrote her and ask what was going on since she already had a profile. She told them she was hacked by an ex-boyfriend and he deleted it so they just reinstated her old profile and she didn't get the new model tag back. I'm not sure if they would let you start a new one, since your ID is on file, but it can never hurt to ask! Just don't lie and say your old one was hacked! Hahaha

Mfc doesn't like you to do this and they will likely deny your request. Some models have been successful, usually if they have a reason (ex: account hacked). You are more likely to get a new account if you haven't cammed in a significant amount of time - like 6+ months. There are a few other threads about this in more detail.

Keep in mind, just because you have a new model tag doesn't necessarily mean it will help you. And if you do get a new account, you may want to change things up if what you are currently doing isn't working for you. Good luck!

Mfc doesn't like you to do this and they will likely deny your request. Some models have been successful, usually if they have a reason (ex: account hacked). You are more likely to get a new account if you haven't cammed in a significant amount of time - like 6+ months. There are a few other threads about this in more detail.

Keep in mind, just because you have a new model tag doesn't necessarily mean it will help you. And if you do get a new account, you may want to change things up if what you are currently doing isn't working for you. Good luck!

I went ahead and emailed MFC to see what they will say, either way I hope it works out for the best. I definitely have seen models do this before though. And I tried to find threads on this but was unsuccessful :(

My girlfriend tried to do that, so she deleted her old one and tried to set up a new one to get the new model tag back. MFC wrote her and ask what was going on since she already had a profile. She told them she was hacked by an ex-boyfriend and he deleted it so they just reinstated her old profile and she didn't get the new model tag back. I'm not sure if they would let you start a new one, since your ID is on file, but it can never hurt to ask! Just don't lie and say your old one was hacked! Hahaha

I just emailed them, and asked! I was upfront and honest, so I guess the worst that will happens is that they'll tell me no!

Status
Not open for further replies.