AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ticket number(20363276) stage name: wildbelladonnats

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2021
hello @punker barbie im having a trouble with this verification thing. i uploaded a valid id and it keeps rejecting it and now my account was banned again. for no valid reason i just following what they asked me to do and they keep me banning and i dont know whats going on? and i try to email them since sept 28 until now they dont responce to my email i hope you can help me with this as this is my bread and butter. before they banned me coz i was a victim of identity theft and they asked me to submit a secondary id's and the problem has been solved. i hope they can recheck my accoutn as i didnt do any violation please help me with this @punker barbie thank you and God bless!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.