AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

TIGER KING: just when we thought our world was crazy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone watch the followup episode with interviews hosted by Joel McHale?

Was kinda nice to hear from some of the "characters" so long after the fact.

Reactions: h0ney__blunt
It’s was nice to see some of the only decent humans beings on the series are doing ok, specifically the blonde guy who is now running and managing everything at the park still. He just seems like a decent honest man and I’m happy for him

It’s was nice to see some of the only decent humans beings on the series are doing ok, specifically the blonde guy who is now running and managing everything at the park still. He just seems like a decent honest man and I’m happy for him
Agree. Apparently he was a "fan favorite" according to a lot of threads around the web.

We finished the 1st 2 episodes. Wow. I, personally, don't like any of the 3 main people so far. Although Carole was the 1st one I decided was obnoxious, closely followed by Joe, and then Doc or Antler or whatever his name is. Not sure we will continue with it, we always drop shows, if there is not at least one main person, we both like. I might continue watching on my own, purely for the sheer enjoyment of the shock factor (of these people's personalities and lifestyles). Plus the beauty of the cats.

We finished the 1st 2 episodes. Wow. I, personally, don't like any of the 3 main people so far. Although Carole was the 1st one I decided was obnoxious, closely followed by Joe, and then Doc or Antler or whatever his name is. Not sure we will continue with it, we always drop shows, if there is not at least one main person, we both like. I might continue watching on my own, purely for the sheer enjoyment of the shock factor (of these people's personalities and lifestyles). Plus the beauty of the cats.
Honestly the first 2 episodes were most entertaining because you get the most kitty footage, then after that it all becomes the conspiracy theories trying to work themselves out.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Honestly the first 2 episodes were most entertaining because you get the most kitty footage, then after that it all becomes the conspiracy theories trying to work themselves out.
Oh damn, in that case I'll prob drop it too. Cheers.

I haven't seen it, but I did think this Reddit thread on the Unresolved Mysteries sub was interesting:

I love this subreddit and I have been pondering a couple months now. It could be a very real possibility that Carole actually didn't do it, (I'm really just a fan of the memes cuz let b real... they funny af). Whether that means someone else offed him (because really....what the fuck kind of upstanding business guy amasses the kind of wealth he had while also having a pilot's license but flying under the radar...?? Drug runner business guy duh) OR....

What I think is plausible too- him and Carole possibly were splitting anyway and conjured up some scheme to fake his disappearance/ eventual assumed death so they both could break even respectively. I definitely think he had hidden accounts elsewhere so... the several to 10 ish million carole walked away with I think was just finders/middle man fee to peace hold an alibi to escape taxes and his previous life somehow.

My .02 the last couple months. Maybe there are holes in it, I haven't microscoped too hard but that's what I think is just as plausible as Mrs. Bitch baskin feeding him to the tigers. I just can't believe that option, its TOO obvious.

Last edited:
She also started out by breeding and selling big cats.

She's a hypocrite.

I can't defend her fully since I haven't looked deeply into it beyond what has been portrayed in the series, but I will say I disagree with you. I think that people can have a change of heart spurred from a wrong doing of their past. Yes, we would prefer people to be on one side all the way but I respect someone a lot more for learning from their awful mistakes and admitting that they were wrong and continually moving forward towards the better path than just sticking to one side after the realization if that makes sense. I think she's a hypocrite before but if she is no longer breeding then she's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.