AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

TikTok ban Help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2021
Cyberland
www.inannaqoh.com
Twitter Username
@InannaQoH
Chaturbate Username
InannaQoH
Hello's.

I'll make a new thread as the others all seem closed.
We made a few clothed twerking videos to put on TikTok.

It started being a huge success with the videos getting 12 million views in a couple of weeks.
Viewers were moved to twitter and instagram, and from there to fanclubs.
Twitter and instagram increased 8x in size, and the fanclubs 20x in size.
But then, after 12 mil views, the tiktok account got banned.

Made another account. it got banned again, but quicker than before.
And again..........

I'm not very familiar with tiktok, i know they dont like nudity, but there wasn't any nudity in the Tanga or ShortShorts + twerking videos.

Any suggestions to what the issue might be?

Hello's.

I'll make a new thread as the others all seem closed.
We made a few clothed twerking videos to put on TikTok.

It started being a huge success with the videos getting 12 million views in a couple of weeks.
Viewers were moved to twitter and instagram, and from there to fanclubs.
Twitter and instagram increased 8x in size, and the fanclubs 20x in size.
But then, after 12 mil views, the tiktok account got banned.

Made another account. it got banned again, but quicker than before.
And again..........

I'm not very familiar with tiktok, i know they dont like nudity, but there wasn't any nudity in the Tanga or ShortShorts + twerking videos.

Any suggestions to what the issue might be?
What was in her bio info? That's usually the culprit.

edit to add for helpful context: if anything, anywhere in the bio even mentions forwarding to an adult site there's no hope. She got lucky she got so many views and signups when she did, but that's over, basically. (source: i went through the same shit.)

• Hugs
Reactions: InannahQoH
What was in her bio info? That's usually the culprit.
It was something like.

Follow me on instagram @Lolalushme
Follow me on Twitter @Lolalushme
The rest of the links are in my instragram profile.

With no links in the TiKok..
And thanks for your help. Im very new to tiktok, hehehe

Last edited:
edit to add for helpful context: if anything, anywhere in the bio even mentions forwarding to an adult site there's no hope. She got lucky she got so many views and signups when she did, but that's over, basically. (source: i went through the same shit.)

Yeah there wasnt.
Except mentioning what her username for instagram and twitter was.
But her twitter does have nudity on it.

Edit : Maybe cause she has a lush hanging out in one of the videos? hehehe
Shrugs ?

Yeah there wasnt.
Except mentioning what her username for instagram and twitter was.
But her twitter does have nudity on it.

Edit : Maybe cause she has a lush hanging out in one of the videos? hehehe
Shrugs ?

Oh yes, for sure someone reported that. Keep tiktok MUUUUUUUCH more PG than that.

• Helpful!
Reactions: melanieoncam
Ok, guess we will open the 5th account, And exclude that video..
Thanks
Honestly make the videos flirty and fun with a tiny bit of sex appeal but NOT ACTUALLY SEXUAL. That's what tiktok is for and will tolerate. Acting like a cam model in tiktok videos won't last long, as you've seen.

This is Facebook's policy on adult content. Notice a lot of it isn't nudity but just sexy and it's not allowed. I imaging TikTok is probably similar.

For the record I had all my dance challenge videos deleted, even from my unpublished drafts, before they finally deleted my old account. I don't even think they were that sexy. For example the bussit challenge I was just doing kettlebell swings in regular gym clothes for the "butt getting big" part, and then a black cocktail dress with hair & makeup done for the transition. But it got deleted. I'm sure there are moms on there scanning hashtags & sounds and reporting everything they don't want their kids to look at.

I had a tiktok rejected seconds after I posted it, there wasn't any visible genitalia,nipples I had full knickers, stockings, bra covered by wrap dress which I use to tease but it was very suggestive. It was actually very hot but nothing out. I was able to add it to the media section of a forum I advertise on so wasn't a total waste. Also sent it to a few regulars. One of me in a lingerie body wrapping a robe around me was fine, I think it was the actual movements.

Honestly make the videos flirty and fun with a tiny bit of sex appeal but NOT ACTUALLY SEXUAL. That's what tiktok is for and will tolerate. Acting like a cam model in tiktok videos won't last long, as you've seen.

Was trying to push the boundaries to get the views, without knowing where the boundaries were, exactly.
Information from TikTok support was zero so far as well, which doesn't help.
They just banned the whole account, all 6 videos with no reason provided.

And after so many weeks and views, it was more confusing.
I guess she was just lucky it took them so long to notice the first time.

At the moment the challenge is, she keeps showing me videos on TikTok..
"But look at this one, and this one, and this one........ why are they are ok? and not banned? "
Hehehe

Do you think dropping the sexual down... will drop the views down from 12 mil, to 12 hundred?
That's my concern.

Well my other concern is they will ban her IP.
Since atm as soon as shes banned she opens a new account and repeats.

Thanks

Gee.. ya think?? :rofl: that'd be it I expect! A sex toy hanging out of a body is definitely not PG or MA15. 🤷‍♂️

As others have said; sexy not sexual.

Sure, if its just that, will try again with all except that one.
If it was that video.. I would have expected them to ban that video and leave the others, not the account.
Thats why i wasn't sure if it was just that video or not.

Was trying to push the boundaries to get the views, without knowing where the boundaries were, exactly.
Information from TikTok support was zero so far as well, which doesn't help.
They just banned the whole account, all 6 videos with no reason provided.

And after so many weeks and views, it was more confusing.
I guess she was just lucky it took them so long to notice the first time.

At the moment the challenge is, she keeps showing me videos on TikTok..
"But look at this one, and this one, and this one........ why are they are ok? and not banned? "
Hehehe

Do you think dropping the sexual down... will drop the views down from 12 mil, to 12 hundred?
That's my concern.

Well my other concern is they will ban her IP.
Since atm as soon as shes banned she opens a new account and repeats.

Thanks
Some of my most viewed 16K views are the ones I consider less revealing, less raunchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.