AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Time management

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 8, 2021
USA
Chaturbate Username
bl0ndef0xxx111
Hey, guys, I'm a new model and I'm still trying to figure out how to manage my time between live shows, social media, and everything else. How do make new content, do live shows, make social media post, and accomadate private shows and still have a life?

Reactions: jucee_mango
We don’t have a life. But if you build up enough following, you can take extra time to relax whenever you want.

It’s not easy and straightforward like most people think it is - that’s probably why most don’t last long.

You are able to dedicate as much time or little time as you like, but you’ll need to put a lot of effort in to begin with to reap rewards.

I do mine by day of the week. On Thursdays, I create and queue 1 week of onlyfans content. On Fridays, I create and queue 1 week of promo/marketing stuff. On Saturdays and Sundays I work on videos, and on Mondays I do whatever admin stuff I need to do. I typically work on those things from about 9 am to 3 pm, and then I'm on cam from 6 pm to 9 pm most nights. At this point, I usually only work 40-50 hours per week, but for my first 1.5 years of sex work, it was 60+ most weeks since I would also work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, or I'd work from 9 to 5 then cam from 6 to 9.

Hey, guys, I'm a new model and I'm still trying to figure out how to manage my time between live shows, social media, and everything else. How do make new content, do live shows, make social media post, and accomadate private shows and still have a life?

Try to schedule as much as possible. Dedicate times of day to performing different tasks. Easier said than done right? I mean even when you make your own schedule you are your own boss so it can be hard to stick to it but it gets easier once it becomes routine.

This is kind of how I space things out, but I don't cam as often as most people here probably do:

Weekly.png

I come in from a different angle... I do my live shows religiously every single day, from 8am. Usually by noon I have hit my daily target and can log off and go on with my life for the rest of the day. Some days I have to stay on until 3pm or so, but once its done its done.

What I am saying, is that I have chosen not to do any of the other platforms. It works for me like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.