AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Time

• Thread starter Deleted member 55529
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55529

Hey girls, how do you manage time? Between social media management, OF, manyvids and stream? Also having a life. Thanks just wanted to know.

Also having a life.

I don't do this bit. LOL

But seriously, I use Trello and Todoist to get organized. I used to rely heavily on Google calendar, but I've found that giving myself a to do list each day and just working through it from most to least important works well for me. I also have designated days for each thing. Every Thursday, I create and queue a week of onlyfans content, Fridays I queue a week of reddit/twitter promo, Saturdays and Sundays I work on filming and editing videos, and Mondays I do admin work. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are my weekend.

Well yes...Realised this job doesnt give a life

I am a lucky cam model i have to agree. I work 3. 4 h a day, do very good, and i got 20 h for life .. i just broadcast 3 4 h, no many vids, no twiter no mails to meembers or other stuff, becouse i really wanna have life wich is going pretty fast anyway...

Reactions: bamdicted
I don't do this bit. LOL

But seriously, I use Trello and Todoist to get organized. I used to rely heavily on Google calendar, but I've found that giving myself a to do list each day and just working through it from most to least important works well for me. I also have designated days for each thing. Every Thursday, I create and queue a week of onlyfans content, Fridays I queue a week of reddit/twitter promo, Saturdays and Sundays I work on filming and editing videos, and Mondays I do admin work. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are my weekend.
you can queue posts for reddit and twitter?

I am a lucky cam model i have to agree. I work 3. 4 h a day, do very good, and i got 20 h for life .. i just broadcast 3 4 h, no many vids, no twiter no mails to meembers or other stuff, becouse i really wanna have life wich is going pretty fast anyway...
Cool, where do you stream?

you can queue posts for reddit and twitter?
Yep! It's not available on mobile twitter but on desktop twitter one of the options at the bottom of the tweet (beside where you'd add photos/gifs/etc.) is a calendar button. Use that to schedule tweets.

For reddit, you have to use an external site. I use delayforreddit.com. There's also laterforreddit.com. Both allow you to queue some posts for free. If you want to queue more than a certain number, you have to pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.