AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 6, 2021
Hi all,

does anyone know how to put at tip menu in my profile bio. I have the boxes boxes buttons etc. done but does any one know the button click code so it actually tips me.

Any help would be amazing. As I say boxes, style design etc is done I just need the button to be made work and tip the the x amount of tokens to be added to me.

thanks

I admit I'm pretty clueless about CB bio codes. But in all my time on there I never actually saw a functioning tip menu on bio. It's always images and there's only one tip button on our bios.

Upvote 0
I admit I'm pretty clueless about CB bio codes. But in all my time on there I never actually saw a functioning tip menu on bio. It's always images and there's only one tip button on our bios.
to be totally honest i saw the menu and did my own wasnt sure if it could be done as ive not seen many bio menus but the fact it lets you add code i cant see why it cant be added to the button click of it

Upvote 0
i just hate the tip menu on the chat window

Upvote 0
Not possible as far as I know. The Bio is all HTML/CSS and further limited within that. There's no scripting.

Where did you get this Bio code? You may be able to make a clickable button. Doesn't necessarily mean that it will work.

Beyond that, even if you could virtually nobody looks to he Bio to tip.

Upvote 0
Not possible as far as I know. The Bio is all HTML/CSS and further limited within that. There's no scripting.

Where did you get this Bio code? You may be able to make a clickable button. Doesn't necessarily mean that it will work.

Beyond that, even if you could virtually nobody looks to he Bio to tip.
well it doesnt just have to be used for tips and if you can have clickable links in the bio the same should apply to button clicks for tips if the code is already embeded in the click

Upvote 0
well it doesnt just have to be used for tips and if you can have clickable links in the bio the same should apply to button clicks for tips if the code is already embeded in the click
Not necessarily true. Yes, you can make clickable links in the Bio. That's just a simple HTML link. You can make it a button, image, text link or whatever.

But the code to do everything necessary to tip is not just a simple <a href> or whatever other link out to a web page. You'd need code to capture and pass to Chaturbate whatever is necessary to tip for that specific user account and their available tip balance, etc.

The HTML/CSS functions in the Bio are only a subset and very limited. You don't have that sort of scripting or other capability. Things like the fast tipping browser add-ins which create a different tipping button on the page are operating outside of the Bio page and have greater access to the user's open session on the site.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The tip button on Chaturbate platform is based on javascript and not an actual link/URL, so this can't be replicated and added in bio...

the workaround is to have some password protected galleries, grab the link and add it in bio as URL for a button or whatever.
Inefficient for tip menus because tip requests vary and having 10-20 password protected galleries is simply a waste of time and effort.

Usually a tip menu is a method of informing premiums/tippers what you do as webcam performer and for how much, has less to none interactive purpose on Chaturbate.
Is good to have a tip menu in bio? Yes, while You're offline and not performing a blank, dull bio is not attractive in any way.
Add something cool in your bio to spark interest , might be a tip menu, why not?!

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
The tip button on Chaturbate platform is based on javascript and not an actual link/URL, so this can't be replicated and added in bio...

the workaround is to have some password protected galleries, grab the link and add it in bio as URL for a button or whatever.
Inefficient for tip menus because tip requests vary and having 10-20 password protected galleries is simply a waste of time and effort.

Usually a tip menu is a method of informing premiums/tippers what you do as webcam performer and for how much, has less to none interactive purpose on Chaturbate.
Is good to have a tip menu in bio? Yes, while You're offline and not performing a blank, dull bio is not attractive in any way.
Add something cool in your bio to spark interest , might be a tip menu, why not?!
thanks for your message i see yiu do a lot of codig for peoples bios and it was actually you who gave me the idea of the tip menu. So your help is appreciated.

Is there a way to use chaturbates own tip button to be used when it is clicked so instead of the a fix tip coming out of the users account they can enter it as they normally would when click?

As I say I hate the in chat window auto messages. Id just like it neater in the bio. if i can use tthe click button in the bio to call chaturbates own java command that would be better

Reactions: Dan N
Upvote 0
Hi all,

does anyone know how to put at tip menu in my profile bio. I have the boxes boxes buttons etc. done but does any one know the button click code so it actually tips me.

Any help would be amazing. As I say boxes, style design etc is done I just need the button to be made work and tip the the x amount of tokens to be added to me.

thanks
ive seen some that when you click it leads you to the buy tokens webpage

Upvote 0
thanks for your message i see yiu do a lot of codig for peoples bios and it was actually you who gave me the idea of the tip menu. So your help is appreciated.

Is there a way to use chaturbates own tip button to be used when it is clicked so instead of the a fix tip coming out of the users account they can enter it as they normally would when click?

As I say I hate the in chat window auto messages. Id just like it neater in the bio. if i can use tthe click button in the bio to call chaturbates own java command that would be better
unfortunately the platform does not support such implementation right now. Maybe in the future Chaturbate devs will focus more on some really useful aspects. I remember I did contacted CB support with a similar suggestion and if I recall , their reply was something like "we'll take into consideration this suggestion.... bla bla bla" ... years goes by and ... the platform is as we all know it, more or less flexible.
We can only hope... "cuz hope dies last..."

Reactions: UKDAZZZ
Upvote 0
I'm sure romaholiday is just referring to the page where users buy tokens (which is a bit odd to have in a bio) and has nothing to do with what you want.

this page
but it only works if you are logged into cahturbate

Upvote 0
but it does open a tip window and tips can be entered? so how do i get that code?

Re-read what was said in the post by @romanholiday and it says that it takes you to the purchase token page, it is nothing to do with "tipping". It's literally only where the users go to BUY tokens.
@Dan N already explained to you it's not possible to do because it uses JS.

Upvote 0
Re-read what was said in the post by @romanholiday and it says that it takes you to the purchase token page, it is nothing to do with "tipping". It's literally only where the users go to BUY tokens.
@Dan N already explained to you it's not possible to do because it uses JS.
Yes thank you I did read it but when someone says they have seen the same as I have it makes me question it. Unless chaturbate has removed the javascript call from the bio section it can still be used.

Upvote 0
Yes thank you I did read it but when someone says they have seen the same as I have it makes me question it. Unless chaturbate has removed the javascript call from the bio section it can still be used.

Yes, removed. There is no scripting permitted in the Bio.

If you don't want to believe us, then it's very easy to prove for yourself. Try it with a simple script. A more complex one won't work any better.

Upvote 0

If you don't want to believe us, then it's very easy to prove for yourself. Try it with a simple script. A more complex one won't work any better.

If you don't want to believe us, then it's very easy to prove for

Ok I'm going to not try and sound rude here but the first time you replied you wasnt 100% sure it couldn't be done like the rest of the people. 1 person also said they thought they had seen something similar. Only 1 person has said it couldn't be done and which I acknowledge when it was posted but if someone else questions it as well what's your problem. If you dont like me asking a question if it does or doesn't work, feel free not to read the thread and dont reply.

I'm sorry but the way I understood the coding is if it's just a calling the pre existing code it code be done. And and I was asking has chaturbate removed the call to the script in bio.

I wont bother replying again or asking a question that may actually benefit anyone again if it's just got wanna be know it alls replying.

Thanks for the help

Upvote 0
Ok I'm going to not try and sound rude here but the first time you replied you wasnt 100% sure it couldn't be done like the rest of the people. 1 person also said they thought they had seen something similar. Only 1 person has said it couldn't be done and which I acknowledge when it was posted but if someone else questions it as well what's your problem. If you dont like me asking a question if it does or doesn't work, feel free not to read the thread and dont reply.

I'm sorry but the way I understood the coding is if it's just a calling the pre existing code it code be done. And and I was asking has chaturbate removed the call to the script in bio.

I wont bother replying again or asking a question that may actually benefit anyone again if it's just got wanna be know it alls replying.

Thanks for the help

No, I said that I could not be done as far as I knew. i.e., Based on my knowledge making quite a few Bios and understanding the limitations. I said that there was no scripting possible. The other person who also said basically the same knows more about coding Bios than most anyone.

You misunderstood what the third person said. That was explained to you by others above. That, again, is just a simple link to an HTML page where they can buy tokens. It does not let someone tip.

I wasn't trying to be rude in suggesting that you try it yourself. That's a simple way for you to test for yourself to see that scripting does not work within the Bio.

Because the correct answer to your question isn't what you want to hear *shrug* sorry.

Upvote 0
No, I said that I could not be done as far as I knew. i.e., Based on my knowledge making quite a few Bios and understanding the limitations. I said that there was no scripting possible. The other person who also said basically the same knows more about coding Bios than most anyone.

You misunderstood what the third person said. That was explained to you by others above. That, again, is just a simple link to an HTML page where they can buy tokens. It does not let someone tip.

I wasn't trying to be rude in suggesting that you try it yourself. That's a simple way for you to test for yourself to see that scripting does not work within the Bio.

Because the correct answer to your question isn't what you want to hear *shrug* sorry.
No when someone says as far as they know that implies it's in your opinion and that you are not 100% sure say that and I'll accept it. Be a melt and say things that can be read into and it can be read a different way to what you think in your head it means.

Again as I said everyone including you made it to sound as they was unsure. But dont worry I wont ask anything again

Upvote 0
*sigh* Nothing wrong with the question that you asked. You asked a reasonable question. You just don't seem willing to accept a reasonable answer.

Try it. Then you'll know. It's not hard to write or find a simple bit of JS to try in the Bio.

Upvote 0
*sigh* Nothing wrong with the question that you asked. You asked a reasonable question. You just don't seem willing to accept a reasonable answer.

Try it. Then you'll know. It's not hard to write or find a simple bit of JS to try in the Bio.
Why are you carrying on? Are you one of those who has to have the last word? I've accepted it now move on.

Again it was a question that everyone left their answer open to suggestion..

Upvote 0
Hi all,

thanks
which platform are you on? If you're on mfc, you can put your tips on the whiteboard, or also use mfcshare. On chaturbate there's bots for tip menus

Upvote 0
@Dan N
Can you help me? With a lot of headache I managed to put my bio on, I used the html of a theme you made available. But it was broken, there are white spaces in each image. Can you help me?
chaturbate.com/tifalock_

Upvote 0
@Dan N
Can you help me? With a lot of headache I managed to put my bio on, I used the html of a theme you made available. But it was broken, there are white spaces in each image. Can you help me?
chaturbate.com/tifalock_
You have <BR> in between each line, if you didn't manually add it then it means you have a new line there and chaturbate changes every new line to <BR> so just erase the new line between each image so that its all one big line of code.

Reactions: Dan N
Upvote 1
Status
Not open for further replies.