AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tip controlled fuck machine, does it really respond to tip?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candilicious

Cam Model
May 6, 2019
Hello everyone

I'm trying to find an interactive sex toy to incorporate in my show but the lovense is not allowed in my country due to the obvious look of the product and package, getting a fuck machine is easier because you can say its a mechanical part to pass custom
I'm wondering does it really respond to tip? I saw many sex machine in google but it doesn't interact with tip, so I was wondering where to buy the one that can interact to tip

thank you

Are you really 100% sure a lovense lush (I will assume it's a lush) is forbidden in your country and it's not just hearsay?

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Are you really 100% sure a lovense lush (I will assume it's a lush) is forbidden in your country and it's not just hearsay?
Yes sex toy is forbidden in my country, a customer ordered me one from Amazon and got confiscated and have to bribe 4 times the cost of the lush to get it,so I rejected it, but I found a company for sex machine which ship it as a mechanic part which is easy to pass custom, but just don't know how to interact with tip

This thread was interesting, thinking about getting a cowgirl now.
Sometimes things like regular, collectible, and anatomically correct dolls and figures are confiscated by customs officials for the reason they are percieved as sex toys. Particularly in very religious countries. This happens quite frequently to BJD hobbiests in majority Muslim countries and it sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.