AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tip Goals Help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyRose

Inactive Cam Model
May 27, 2018
USA
Twitter Username
@vicki_vixxen
Hi girls, I had to take a hiatus from camming for awhile due to medical issues I had, when I was camming I worked on pay per minute sites and not token based sites. I have returned and to camming now and just starting on Chatturbate, I am really confused about tip goals and how to set them up on Chatturbate, I know they have bots to help in that area, it is the goals I am not sure about, can you pick activities from your tip menu as a goal, such as flashing boobs for let's say 20 tokens? Or do you go with something that is not on the tip menu and is higher in price, like 1500 tokens or more? If I was to have a countdown of 1500 and my goal was to just flash my boobs, would I be cheating my viewers since I only have that item on my tip menu as 20 tokens? Examples of what a good tip goal or goals would be nice, I am trying to make this work and have fun, not have it be a chore or mind boggling, lol. Thank you in advance :)

Some members are social and want to stay in your room 1 hour until the show goal is met. Others have some tokens burning their pocket and want to spend them getting a quick reward, tip menus are for the second type of member and they are supposed to be items that are like a short teaser, so spanks, flashes, shots, are all great items, this way when a member tips for one of the items on your tip menu it helps your countdown move along for the guys who are committed to the show and gives them a little sexy treat while the goal is met while giving an instant reward to the passerby. Sometimes the passerby stays.

Token goals are for shows generally speaking and a flash is not a show. They are supposed to be a sizable chunk of your daily goal and require the contribution of your entire room. You should price the shows according to how much you normally make in 1 hour. Once the goal is met you must reward the room with a show worth watching. I try to keep my shows around 3 songs long, so around 15 min, and if they are tipping during the show I may extend it or do something special that wasn’t on the plans.

I don’t use a tip menu but a good price for these items is 100 tokens. Then a goal can be 1500 tokens. This is for a medium size room. Big rooms have higher goals and prices and smaller rooms are cheaper but it’s a good reference to know the difference in tokens from one thing to the other

a show is usually a cum show, or a full strip tease, or something like that. Not something you have on your tip menu. Think of it like a full performance vs tip menu will be single actions.

Sometimes i do do countdowns for things that are on my tip menu. I might offer a buttplug for 900tks on my tip menu, but i'll run a countdown for that amount too.

so the way a lot of girls will do a countdown is to break it up into sections, so whatever you decide you want to charge for a full cumshow, break into different goals your room can meet. this keeps motivation up because you meet the incremental goals faster and it provides the room with a sense of accomplishment rather than them just tipping for menu items until the full cumshow amount is met and not accomplish any smaller goals along the way. a common division is the first goal will be to strip off clothes or get topless (depending on how much you start off wearing) and then a slightly larger goal to get naked and then finally the largest goal to be met would be for the full cumshow. so the way this would work is when you have a goal of “xx amount until topless” once you reach that goal you remain topless for the rest of the show, however if before you have reached that goal someone tips for a boob flash then you could go topless for a minute or however long you feel comfortable for the price youve set or just do a quick flash. if someone tips for a boob flash after you are topless then you would just specifically show them off, like do a closeup on your boobs and maybe jiggle them or something :p

i really recommend checking out the tip menus of models that you like who do shows similar to what you want to do and get inspired for your own tip menu that way! as well as looking at what common countdown goals are right now on the site you broadcast on :)

hope this helps!!

• Helpful!
Reactions: des
That helped tremendously LaylaRae, thank you so much! Now I just need to figure out a price for the breakdown items, I don't want to go too high or too low. I have small breasts. Thinking maybe 100 tokens to go topless for the first small goal, then maybe 500 tokens to be naked and the cumshow to be 1000 tokens. Is this too high? I do not wear much when I broadcast.

That helped tremendously LaylaRae, thank you so much! Now I just need to figure out a price for the breakdown items, I don't want to go too high or too low. I have small breasts. Thinking maybe 100 tokens to go topless for the first small goal, then maybe 500 tokens to be naked and the cumshow to be 1000 tokens. Is this too high? I do not wear much when I broadcast.
I’d suggest raising the topless/naked goal! My room’s a little on the small side lately (I was gone for a bit because of ID issues) and I usually do 500 tks to take each piece of clothing off. Usually I’m wearing a shirt, shorts, and panties so that works out to 1500 tks to get naked.

I have small breasts too and it doesn’t stop people from tipping to see them. Wearing a tight, thin shirt and no bra does wonders for me personally!

I was having trouble when I had a large countdowns but I broke it down in a 100 increments for like top off, pants off, for bra off and underwear off and I think the small increments helped me! Especially because I'm new were so I think that it helps people see smaller increments for a prize

Thank you Amber, lately I have been struggling with getting anyone to tip in my room, I have a lot of freeloaders. I even had to lower my tip goal prices just to get anyone to tip and they still did not tip, lol. Have not been on in a few days though, I know in order to make it in camming you need to stick to a schedule and be consistent. Right now I am just setting things up, since I am going to have to take a break from camming soon, having surgery next month and will be down for sometime. I do have PSO work I can fall back on though.

Status
Not open for further replies.