AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tip notes on Bonga

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eagerbeaver

Banhammered
Jun 30, 2021
I'm just wondering if Bongacams has a tip note feature similar to cb and mfc? I know there is private messaging but one of the models I follow has disabled private messages. So is there any way to write a message to her privately?

Solution
Hello, eagerbeaver!

Thank you for reaching out.

At the moment there is no tip note feature available on BongaCams.

However, if a model has set private messages restriction from her side, you are able to send her a private virtual gift along with a message.

You can find the list of virtual gifts on the model's profile page.

In case you would have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact our support team.

Thank you!
Hello, eagerbeaver!

Thank you for reaching out.

At the moment there is no tip note feature available on BongaCams.

However, if a model has set private messages restriction from her side, you are able to send her a private virtual gift along with a message.

You can find the list of virtual gifts on the model's profile page.

In case you would have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact our support team.

Thank you!

Reactions: eagerbeaver
Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.