AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tip vibe

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2019
www.streamate.com
Streamate Username
Starkitten90
Ok so I bought the lovesense lush2 and I'm doing the steps for streamate. I have android (galaxy 10) but when I downloaded the feelconnect app needed for streamate, it takes forever trying to find lush2 and when I go to my bluetooth settings on my phone, it cant connect. Is this not compatible with streamate or is there a specific vibe I need to get that will work?

Hey there Star, I am not support for these types of things, I just know a bit about PC's and stuff, may I ask have you tried pairing the device with your PC? That is if your PC has a free USB port, also try tapping "Forget this Device" on your phone and then pairing with the device again BEFORE connecting to said website. Hope this helps :)

Ok so I bought the lovesense lush2 and I'm doing the steps for streamate. I have android (galaxy 10) but when I downloaded the feelconnect app needed for streamate, it takes forever trying to find lush2 and when I go to my bluetooth settings on my phone, it cant connect. Is this not compatible with streamate or is there a specific vibe I need to get that will work?

with lush, i used the sound feature and gave members the white label link in private. i'm pretty sure lovsense toys are still not supported.

here are the list of supported toys found on the streamate help page:
  • Compatible Kiiroo bluetooth vibrators: Pearl2, Pearl, Fuse, Esca, Onyx2, Onyx, Fleshlight Launch.
  • Compatible We Vibe bluetooth vibrators: Rave, Nova, Bloom, Jive, Wish, Sync, Verge, Pivot, Ditto.
here is their guide on how to set up. scroll down to interactive toys.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.