AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tipped for videos, now no response from the model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2017
I tipped a model for videos which she advertised in her show and on her twitter. Other members had tipped before me and she mentioned she'd send them when she got off. Within 5 minutes of me tipping she logged off suddenly. Since then I haven't seen her online to try talk while she's online and have sent mail that I can see she has opened/read but have had no replies.

Does MFC have any route I can take to get anything back, or even let others know that this happened? Any suggestions on getting some kind of response from the model?

contact support. report the model.

I tipped a model for videos which she advertised in her show and on her twitter. Other members had tipped before me and she mentioned she'd send them when she got off. Within 5 minutes of me tipping she logged off suddenly. Since then I haven't seen her online to try talk while she's online and have sent mail that I can see she has opened/read but have had no replies.

Does MFC have any route I can take to get anything back, or even let others know that this happened? Any suggestions on getting some kind of response from the model?

Was it today that this happened? If so, I wouldn’t be so quick to report her just yet so soon. Even if does say that she’s “read” your e-mail.

I’ve seen popular SM models tell people that they send out videos that night or the next day. Contact her again (the different methods of contact you have for her). If this is a model you know well, and she promised to send them after logging off, and she logged off suddenly without doing so...and hasn’t made contact with anyone since, it’s possible there was an emergency, or something unexpected happened that she needed to tend to. I’m not trying to make excuses for a fellow model (if it turns out that she is full of shit, that sucks). Just want to think about it before you go the ‘report her/out her to other people’ route.

When I did videos, I was always the type to send them out right away, so that I wouldn’t have to worry about it later. But I understand that some of the more popular cam girls may do things differently, because they get way more video sales, and probably don’t want to spend their entire camming shift sending out videos (which takes their attention from their public chat).

Thanks for the replies.

This was over a week ago now. First mail I sent was about 2 days after tipping, second was a week after.

Have you checked her Twitter to see if she has done a broadcast since then? I would try and contact her one last time before reporting. Be firm but not demanding because as far as you know something really did come up in IRL that has kept her from being able to send them out. Say you understand if there is a problem but you need to know if something is going on. If she still doesn't answer that then report her.

She's done at least one broadcast since then. I've sent out another mail to her and will see what that yields. As a last resort I'll turn to reporting her, but what's most frustrating is it feels like I've just been scammed and wasted my money which I won't get back even through customer support since tips aren't ever refunded.

Again, thanks for the replies and suggestions.

just been scammed and wasted my money which I won't get back even through customer support since tips aren't ever refunded.

While *tips* are rarely refunded, they do refund *purchases*. If you buy a video, Snapchat access, a Skype show, panties, etc and the model doesn't deliver, support can/will refund you. They adopted this policy a year or two ago because it's becoming more common to offer things in return for tokens, rather than just countdowns and in-the-moment shows.

Reactions: ExcellaExe
She's done at least one broadcast since then. I've sent out another mail to her and will see what that yields. As a last resort I'll turn to reporting her, but what's most frustrating is it feels like I've just been scammed and wasted my money which I won't get back even through customer support since tips aren't ever refunded.

Again, thanks for the replies and suggestions.

This is weird. Your 9:30 AM post showed up for me above/before your 8:41 AM post. I read the first post (the 9:30 AM one), and was happy to hear you got the videos. And then underneath that was the post saying you're getting ready to report her.

The rest of the posts in this thread are showing up for me in the correct order. Strange. Either way, I'm glad to hear you got your videos.

Reactions: ElaySmith
This is weird. Your 9:30 AM post showed up for me above/before your 8:41 AM post. I read the first post (the 9:30 AM one), and was happy to hear you got the videos. And then underneath that was the post saying you're getting ready to report her.

The rest of the posts in this thread are showing up for me in the correct order. Strange. Either way, I'm glad to hear you got your videos.
its showing up the same for me... i was confused at first but either way glad he got what he paid for.

Status
Not open for further replies.