AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tipped me 25 "just so I can downvote"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some "bad prizes" on my roll the dice on CB before mixed with the usual sexy ones (tell a bad joke was my favourite so far, but I love you ideas @prettyartist1992). Now I'm streaming on Stripchat where I can have multiple wheels of fortune and I'm absolutely stealing the "only bad prizes" concept for one of my wheels, love it!

• Hugs
Reactions: ava1992
Happens to us the odd time especially when we have 100% rating the odd one tries to pressure on us. For example (BJ for 25tks)
Just decline, keep smiling, be polite and do your thing,. Never feel pressured!
The less emphasis and notice you give to these users the less likely they will return.

If you get bothered or it happens often you can simply ban that user.
After 3 months your thumbs up refresh anyways

Reactions: mike_aussie
If it makes your feel better, as a member I dont take the "thumbs up" score into consideration when I'm choosing a model to spend time with. I dont care if a model is 100% or 98% or 90% etc. As long as I'm having a good time I will spend tokens.
Second that. It does not matter at all, and even more so after reading here that users leave downvotes just out of spite. Don't think I ever noticed the satisfaction score on any model, and I've never been warned by CB either.

Reactions: Barebackpackers
I'm relatively new to camming and don't know the ins and outs very well just yet. On chaturbate.

2 people got really rude because I wasn't responding to their PMs (I just like to talk to general chat tbh). And ganged up and said "ya ur giving attention to greys and not ACTUAL tippers" (i don't even have grey chats visible and was getting tips but go off I guess)

ANYWAY this guy said "tipping just to downvote you" like jesus has this happened to anyone else? I'm so sensitive I had to step away and tear up a little lmao.

Thankfully, a lot of others were being very nice and telling me THEY were being rude, not me. Am I missing something? Like some sort of PM etiquette that i'm ignoring?
Yes! It has happened to me once on CB and I was pissed! It was so rude and unnecessary..just because I didn't want to go in his room and watch his dumb cam...he tipped only to give me my 1 down vote...not much I could do..but it is a shitty feeling, I agree.

Reactions: GoddessV
If it makes your feel better, as a member I dont take the "thumbs up" score into consideration when I'm choosing a model to spend time with. I dont care if a model is 100% or 98% or 90% etc. As long as I'm having a good time I will spend tokens.

Agree. Within reason at least. If it's 100 ratings and at 60% I'd probably wonder why in the case of someone new.

But usually I don't even look at it.

I'm relatively new to camming and don't know the ins and outs very well just yet. On chaturbate.

2 people got really rude because I wasn't responding to their PMs (I just like to talk to general chat tbh). And ganged up and said "ya ur giving attention to greys and not ACTUAL tippers" (i don't even have grey chats visible and was getting tips but go off I guess)

ANYWAY this guy said "tipping just to downvote you" like jesus has this happened to anyone else? I'm so sensitive I had to step away and tear up a little lmao.

Thankfully, a lot of others were being very nice and telling me THEY were being rude, not me. Am I missing something? Like some sort of PM etiquette that i'm ignoring?
Yes, this happened to me - same exact situation, I was a brand new model. I was almost in tears from the rude guys when I couldn't respond to PMs or wasn't "doing it right". PMs are bullshit and a major waste of time. I found a bot on CB that charges per PM - highly recommend. PMs are easily the reason that makes me want to quit token sites. I turn them off anywhere I can and I charge everywhere I can.

I think you can hide the ratings!

It’s the worst but it happens! No there is no etiquette for pm I don’t pm anyone no matter what. Also don’t let some sad broke boy tell you how to run your show.

Status
Not open for further replies.