AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tipper made me uncomfortable midway through show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
www.onlyfans.com
Chaturbate Username
hotindiana25
He started out nice enough. Tipped for PM and then kept up a general tipping momentum of 10 token tipnotes. He said "you're the type to manipulate me into buying you a plane ticket" - I was surprised and said no I'd never do that. Then he said "oh yes you are, I want you to." I then realised that this must be a kind of fetish for him so didn't answer him. He kept up the general 10 token tipnotes and a bit of chat in the public room. Then he asked for my snap - I said it was 111 tokens. Then he said "well do I look like the kind of guy who would pay for snap? Just add me, queen." I responded saying that its the rule. He then said "don't give me that pouty bullshit. I'm the only one tipping here so i'll see you on snap in an hour queen. Just add me and I'll be your customer for a year." I responded again saying that it's the rule.

Then for whatever reason my dad called out to me to walk the dog (yeah perfect timing). This guy then says something incest related which I brushed off.

The show continued and this guy continued tipping 10 token tipnotes and i responded light heartedly. Then he said "have I tipped enough for your snap, snapchat salesman?" I saw that he had indeed tipped about 300 in total during the show. So I felt obliged to say yes i would add him. But I had this really uneasy feeling of what this would bring. Anyway, I replied yes and he gave me his snap id and phone number. I said I'd only do snap and not whatsapp. He then said "look queen, do whatever, just don't turn this into a launch code sequence or I'll contact your dad and tell him to give you a good pounding. see you later"

By this time I had ended my show and I was offline. This guy was offline too and I just looked at his chat with that same uneasy feeling wondering whether i should indeed add him on snap because he had tipped well. And then I thought of this forum and how the models here say that peace of mind is worth more than any tip/tipper. And so I banned him from my room. When I did, I did wonder whether I did the right thing but now that I'm typing this out, I think I did

Last edited:
Lol block his whack ass and keep the tokens girl. You don't need this for any amount of money. The mental headspace and time you'll spend on him is better kept free for another show and member that WILL pay you that AND respect you.

You did the right thing on blocking him. If anyone makes you uncomfortable or says problematic shit, you don't have to tolerate because they gave you money. threatening to contact your father like he is the authority of you and to assault you isn't a joke or cute.

In my opinion you were right to ban the user. I'm not a model or anything, but I've had enough clients suck so much life energy out of me it was no longer worth their monthly invoice. I fired them. Some people are "I want!!" while others are "Can I have, please?", and the former category tends to slowly grind you to dust when you work in a service related industry.

feeling wondering whether i should indeed add him on snap because he had tipped well.
You don't *have to*, your snap has a price.
If he tipped "just because", he had this "just because" (the time bullshitting) and you owe him nothing.
Feel free, you did right.

Like everyone else has said, don't sweat it. You did the right thing. And I used to be more kind to tips counting up towards an action from me in return (for example, guy tips 5tks once a minute over the course of 5 mins and asks for a flash in the final 5tk tip note) but now it's rare and only to very high tippers.

The lines between tipping for the show countdown to tipping for kindness sake gets blurred if the member eventually says "well, I've tipped enough during the show, can't you do this?" In my opinion, you should repeat your price because they're tipping for something specific, something they never claimed to be tipping for in the first place.

But your room, your rules! And you very much did the right thing.

I would have banned and blocked him everywhere just for the rudely nasty comment about your father. No regrets on the block, enjoy your peace of mind and work that hustle with better customers that will surely take his place.❤️❤️❤️

100% did the right thing. I have had similar situations where I’m in a private show and the user thinks because he spent a bit in private he’s entitled to your Snapchat for free. And his tip note comments were very rude. No money, in my opinion is worth dealing with assholes. I have even deleted users off my Snapchat (who paid for it) for being assholes on Snapchat. And also banned them from my room. Because even if you buy my snap, and become rude and demanding you will be blocked/removed.

I did wonder whether I did the right thing but now that I'm typing this out, I think I did

I am a cam customer and agree you did right.
He spent just a few bucks and had a good show. But his money (even thousands of $$) don't force you to give your snap to douches.

On a general note as a customer I would appreciate if the model gives me her snap if I animate the room alone and give more than the snap price. Or more generally I appreciate when the model don't stick to the menu if I pour money.
But from your description the guy did not deserve your kindness.

On a general note as a customer I would appreciate if the model gives me her snap if I animate the room alone and give more than the snap price. Or more generally I appreciate when the model don't stick to the menu if I pour money.
But from your description the guy did not deserve your kindness.
Models don't appreciate when members expect handouts or special treatment because they spent money on xyz. Posting things to Snapchat is work. It takes effort and time, and the models' work should be valued.

So pay for Snapchat if it requires a price. Respect the models work.

Reactions: veggiebabyy
It's nice of course, but never ever expect or demand it. If you want to be really nice about it (because being that is your only job in a room), turn down the offer and say you will specifically tip for whatsapp/snap/whatever. If you "appreciate" freebies on top of what you already tipped for other things, it's a slippery slope for both you and the model. Don't make her "reward" you for anything. It's a bad habit for everyone.

Just like a model shouldn't expect you to tip for nothing in return, you shouldn't expect a model to give you something when you're explicitly tipping without request (even if it's for a room goal, because you are still contributing towards a separate, specific service).

I've been a member in a couple of people's CB chats and also had been the main 2-3 digit tipper at one point. If during that time I ever felt cheated or unappreciated, I would have stopped tipping. If I'm putting myself in your shoes and keep tipping in that scenario, I can only imagine feeling growing resentment towards the person streaming.

I understand you don't want to feel like you're unappreciated, that maybe some models reward high or regular tippers and yours might not and it may feel like a letdown, but it's not their fault for sticking to their own rules with a tip menu that's clear for all to see. I'd strongly recommend tipping for the specific thing you want, or lower your expectations. Be honest with yourself. They're still paying you back with their time and energy on cam.

I am someone that often sends goodies to tippers if they've tipped well and Honestly so many people dont have snapchat these days its the last thing I offer unless i know they're interested. I usually will send a pic or video.

Pet peeve is dudes expecting me to read their minds or always expecting rewards though. I dont do it every time.. keep em on their toes. The minute someone did what the original post described i would tell them where to go. If you want snapchat fucking tip for it, we are not playing these weird headgames where i have to guess how to jump thru hoops. If i send goodies its because i want to and its what i want to offer.

If you want snapchat fucking tip for it, we are not playing these weird headgames where i have to guess how to jump thru hoops. If i send goodies its because i want to and its what i want to offer.
Speaking of headgames; getting an unsolicited PM with a phone number in is pretty confusing. Especially if it's like your third day in the room. You didn't ask for it, you didn't tip for it, your jokes weren't that funny and you didn't tip that much. Now you will have to decide whether to ignore it, do something about it or explain that you aren't all that interested in her WhatsApp. Is it catfishing? Is she bored? Does she think it's what the cool kids do?

Maybe it would be the happiest day of someone else's life, but it could easily be a can of worms. Agree on stuff, then do it.

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Status
Not open for further replies.