AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

tipping as a model?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don't think so.

Upvote 1
nope thats why i like to cam hop on cb i wont cam hop on stripchat cuz of this..... i like to support other models and im sorry im not gonaa buy a user account and pay a monthly fee just to do that when im on the site to make money not spend money on it...

Upvote 0
nope thats why i like to cam hop on cb i wont cam hop on stripchat cuz of this..... i like to support other models and im sorry im not gonaa buy a user account and pay a monthly fee just to do that when im on the site to make money not spend money on it...
ahhh yikes that really sucks. especially the fact that the minimum amount to transfer money is pretty big too on stripchat :/

i miss camming on cb but sadly my face looks too young for them which i get alot so it make sense

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

No, Stripchat doesn't make members pay a monthly fee in order to tip models. I feel like you may be referring to that token membership plan that allows Stripchat members to PM whatever SC models they want? As a model, I fucking hate that with a passion (That SC gives certain members that perk). Lol. And I didn't even know about it until members on this forum told me about it. I have no idea whether or not that has a monthly fee though.

You can make a member account on SC and buy tokens, and be able to chat in any model's room, as long as she doesn't have your state geoblocked.

Upvote 0
No, Stripchat doesn't make members pay a monthly fee in order to tip models. I feel like you may be referring to that token membership plan that allows Stripchat members to PM whatever SC models they want? As a model, I fucking hate that with a passion (That SC gives certain members that perk). Lol. And I didn't even know about it until members on this forum told me about it. I have no idea whether or not that has a monthly fee though.
If a member is below a certain level (can't remember which, but I think only the "red" users get it for free) they have to pay a monthly fee to be "ultimate"

I stopped buying it back in the day when it was "Gold membership" when I realised that NONE of that monthly fee goes to any model. I Like my tokens to go to the models as much as possible. (I really only used it so I could post emojis in chat, anyway! :rofl: )

Upvote 0
...that token membership plan that allows Stripchat members to PM whatever SC models they want? As a model, I fucking hate that with a passion (That SC gives certain members that perk). Lol.

I don't like it either. I can do it but I never would. Feels like kind of a douchebag move and probably received that way. Rather just do it the right way and ask/tip for it if I want.

The only "perk" of value in that to me is the Invisible thing. I know models probably hate that too but it's great to avoid unwanted attention if you're a higher ranked user when just bouncing around. Guys who use it to park in rooms and do nothing, yeah, that sucks. And I'll admit that I do sometimes kinda enjoy bombing new models with tokens when invisible and watching them trying to figure out where they're coming from and who the fuck "Somebody" is. lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0

You can make a member account on SC and buy tokens, and be able to chat in any model's room, as long as she doesn't have your state geoblocked.
i hate it too... cb has it as well i think cuz certain ones randomly pm me on there to... i dont even like when i enter a models room they instantly send a pm. i just dont like pms unless its being serious about a pvt or something thats gonna benefit me not make me waste my time even opening it

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
If a member is below a certain level (can't remember which, but I think only the "red" users get it for free) they have to pay a monthly fee to be "ultimate"

I stopped buying it back in the day when it was "Gold membership" when I realised that NONE of that monthly fee goes to any model. I Like my tokens to go to the models as much as possible. (I really only used it so I could post emojis in chat, anyway! :rofl: )
we love people like you :h:

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I don't like it either. I can do it but I never would. Feels like kind of a douchebag move and probably received that way. Rather just do it the right way and ask/tip for it if I want.

The only "perk" of value in that to me is the Invisible thing. I know models probably hate that too but it's great to avoid unwanted attention if you're a higher ranked user when just bouncing around. Guys who use it to park in rooms and do nothing, yeah, that sucks. And I'll admit that I do sometimes kinda enjoy bombing new models with tokens when invisible and watching them trying to figure out where they're coming from and who the fuck "Somebody" is. lol
"somebody" is a great person everytime. wish it happened more

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.