AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tipping During C2C

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2020
Australia
I have never done C2C before, but a model has asked me several times lately to do this during a private. I'm still undecided.
Given the objective of C2C, I can't imagine that it is very exciting for a model to watch a viewer typing away requests on the keyboard and using their mouse to tip.
So I'm wondering if some C2C users will tip a larger amount up front, and then sit back to focus on the actvity and self-pleasure?
Maybe I am over thinking this, but nobody cares how a guy manages his business off camera.

I have never done C2C before, but a model has asked me several times lately to do this during a private. I'm still undecided.
Given the objective of C2C, I can't imagine that it is very exciting for a model to watch a viewer typing away requests on the keyboard and using their mouse to tip.
So I'm wondering if some C2C users will tip a larger amount up front, and then sit back to focus on the actvity and self-pleasure?
Maybe I am over thinking this, but nobody cares how a guy manages his business off camera.
What sites do you use? I think it tends to work differently or have a different etiquette per site. I won't be much help because I only work one site, but when other people read this they will probably be able to give you a better idea based upon the site (I think unless I have been misunderstanding things).

As a user, I prefer to tip as I go. More interactive that way. It's really not all that hard to manage tipping along with everything else.

As above, that can vary depending on the site, how the model has pvts and tipping structured, whether maybe I'm tipping for something in particular up front, whether Lovense toys are or aren't being used, etc. But generally I tip as things go.

Reactions: rockin_rod
As a user, I prefer to tip as I go. More interactive that way. It's really not all that hard to manage tipping along with everything else.

As above, that can vary depending on the site, how the model has pvts and tipping structured, whether maybe I'm tipping for something in particular up front, whether Lovense toys are or aren't being used, etc. But generally I tip as things go.
I'm exactly the same, prefer to tip as needed rather than 'prepay', it feels far more connected and involved throughout.
Maybe it's the particular model I'm considering C2C with though, she wants to 'see us finish together' but it usually involves a bit of a tipping frenzy near the end and while I'm adept at multitasking, it would probably look very uncoordinated and really not very sexy from her perspective - hence my curiosity.

I tip as I go for the same reasons: to help the interactivity and involvement. I agree that I don't think the model wants to see me "multitasking" so I only turn my camera on at the beginning and at end of the show to greet and then thank the model after ( I'm exclusively SC and in c2c you do have the option to turn the camera and mic off and on at your preference there).

I tip as I go for the same reasons: to help the interactivity and involvement. I agree that I don't think the model wants to see me "multitasking" so I only turn my camera on at the beginning and at end of the show to greet and then thank the model after ( I'm exclusively SC and in c2c you do have the option to turn the camera and mic off and on at your preference there).
I like cam2cam . but yes i dont wanna see a guy sitting and typing there . happend few times guys to put camera on after a while i was already in action happy then saw him sitting there full dress typing and smiling was like wtf lol .if its in a naughty pvt show then stop typing , give me action :))

I like cam2cam . but yes i dont wanna see a guy sitting and typing there . happend few times guys to put camera on after a while i was already in action happy then saw him sitting there full dress typing and smiling was like wtf lol .if its in a naughty pvt show then stop typing , give me action :))

I've thought about this and I know I'd have to work it out with the model individually if I decide to show myself masturbating but I would need to ask the model if its ok to tip after the show as I'd prefer not to break the moment by reaching for the mouse to click every time. I suppose I could practice it, but I've found being on camera myself and trying to present myself well is very challenging for me. I've really learned to appreciate what the models do a lot more by being on camera myself. And as a male, I don't really have as much leeway to "fake" anything :)

I've thought about this and I know I'd have to work it out with the model individually if I decide to show myself masturbating but I would need to ask the model if its ok to tip after the show as I'd prefer not to break the moment by reaching for the mouse to click every time.
This is my main interest - the model I'd be doing this with uses a Lush, so if I don't tip, she gets no stimulation from that during the C2C part of the show. Tipping before or after would solve the financial side, but I would not expect anyone to be sufficiently aroused enough by watching me please myself, to keep the show going and be genuinely pleasured herself. Especially as I could be the 4th or 5th private in her show, she's going to need more than seeing me!!! And ultimately for me, my pleasure is directly related to enjoying what I see, not just knowing I can be seen myself.

This is my main interest - the model I'd be doing this with uses a Lush, so if I don't tip, she gets no stimulation from that during the C2C part of the show. Tipping before or after would solve the financial side, but I would not expect anyone to be sufficiently aroused enough by watching me please myself, to keep the show going and be genuinely pleasured herself. Especially as I could be the 4th or 5th private in her show, she's going to need more than seeing me!!! And ultimately for me, my pleasure is directly related to enjoying what I see, not just knowing I can be seen myself.

Well, this is their job first and foremost. The models aren't averse to having some fun if all the things align, but at the end of the day, customers are here for the fantasy and the models are here to make money. Anyway, the model doesn't have to use the lush and you would just work it out with them prior to the show if it's going to be involved--most of them would have other toys or aids if they want to use them too. Still, I kind of get the anxiety--I personally can't help but feel self-conscious about my appearance and how I look and act on cam, so even knowing that a show is just show and I'm paying for the experience for myself, I haven't yet mustered up the self-confidence to perform on camera. That's just on me, but I do let them know I appreciate that what they do isn't easy or something that just anyone can do or do well.

yep I totally get the concept of it being work. But for me I do not enjoy the experience anywhere near as much if it does not at least feel like we're both enjoying ourselves. Spent years in a marriage that was one-sided in that regard.
But to be honest, the push to turn my camera on is from the model, not me. She has seen all of me before (just not on C2C) so she knows what to expect, maybe I just need to stop thinking about how it might work, and try it. At worst, we should both get a laugh out of it, and it could be even better than previous privates.

C2C for me is a huge turn on an fun for me and the model Im with. I tip as I go..unexpectedly for her stimulation which in turn increases the total experience. Visually as a turn on Im into stripping for her and getting into different positions as we play. I had one beautiful lady tell me she wishes she could throw so tokens back to me. I took this as a sign of her motivation in what we do. And at the end we both had fun and kept the mood hot.

stop thinking about how it might work, and try it
I think you are overthinking it a bit, give it a shot! Of course if it doesn't work out then that's cool, but you won't know until you try.

Just remembered to reply to close this one out. I did take the plunge and had a great first experience with C2C. It was quite challenging at first, adding another aspect to the things to focus on. And the initial feeling of self-consciousness when seeing myself on screen surprised me. But I learned what to change/set up better in subsequent shows, and knew that my self-confidence would improve the more I did it. And we both had a lot of fun in the process. I did end up tipping as we went, which felt much better than any idea of pre- or post-show tipping.
And (as bbc003 wrote in an earlier reply above) I now have even more respect and appreciation for how the models manage their shows, especially when streaming for hours on end.

Only thing I meant to add in the above update, is that the model told me beforehand that she usually captures her screen through OBS to keep a recording of the chat window in case of complaints, site TOS compliance etc.
I appreciated that she told me, so that I could make the decision to go ahead or not, or ask her to turn off recording during a private involving C2C.

Status
Not open for further replies.