AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tipping flow very low

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No you are not. This is one of multiple threads that appear on here where models ask about this topic and the general response is that Summer is a slower time for camming. The warmer weather tends to move people to other forms of entertainment. It is also a time where there tends to be more travel. Camming can also be affected by the cyclical nature of the economy and this year, at this time, there are global forces that have resulted in rising costs of living for many.

Upvote 0
No you are not. This is one of multiple threads that appear on here where models ask about this topic and the general response is that Summer is a slower time for camming. The warmer weather tends to move people to other forms of entertainment. It is also a time where there tends to be more travel. Camming can also be affected by the cyclical nature of the economy and this year, at this time, there are global forces that have resulted in rising costs of living for many.
Thanks alot,this one helped me alot understand...I thought I was the only one

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.