AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

tipping question ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2018
Is there any form of tips you wont hear the sound in public ? i know ninja you , what about anon ?

Which sites ??
On MFC anonymous tips show up with the tip sound if model has the volume set loud enough for tip sounds
CB ??
Streammate ??
Cam4 ??
etc.....

Which sites ??
On MFC anonymous tips show up with the tip sound if model has the volume set loud enough for tip sounds
CB ??
Streammate ??
Cam4 ??
etc.....
On Chaturbate, besides the tipping sound, you may also check your token statistics page, as it updates every time you get a tip or are in a private show.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
On MFC there is a chat command a member can put in a tip to make it silent.

Also, you hearing the tip sound depends on the model having her sound/speakers on. You don't hear it on your end, you hear it through her microphone.

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
On MFC, the tipper has a few tip options available, if they have the option set to use chat commands.

/tip -s 10 <-- silent tip
/tip -h 10 <-- hidden amount
/tip -m 10 <-- Tip with model only note
/tip -p 10 <-- Private tip
/tip -a 10 <-- Anonymous tip

The above can be combined, though -h and -p combined makes no sense.

/tip -s -m 10 "Tip note to model only" <-- This is typically what I use.

Though, lately, because I don't really tip for menu items or the like, I've been finding myself doing private tips to the model. It doesn't take off from the topic. But, it tips her and those who are just around for the topic to finish so they can get a free show won't.

On MFC there is a chat command a member can put in a tip to make it silent.

Also, you hearing the tip sound depends on the model having her sound/speakers on. You don't hear it on your end, you hear it through her microphone.
Thank you Amber

I just bombed my first streamate gold tips lol. Yay I took my SM virginity 😊 They didn’t come with a sound like in chaturbate, just in a message. I couldn’t find out where to find my current earnings in the flustered moment (have to click on “earning” on the upper right (duh- face palm) so I assumed they were fake (like those damn pictures freeloading cons try to use on chaturbate.) I freaked and stopped my stream haha. When I finally figured out how to check the tip balance I felt like a ding dong for hanging up on the guy lol.

I searched, but is there a way to make the gold tips in party chat make a noise? I wanted to connect my lush using the sound. Also to make sure they are not fake in the moment.

under settings, preferences - I have checked “alert me when gold is received” and do NOT have checked “mute all alert sounds.”
Isn’t it supposed to make a sound?
Thanks!

I just bombed my first streamate gold tips lol. Yay I took my SM virginity 😊 They didn’t come with a sound like in chaturbate, just in a message. I couldn’t find out where to find my current earnings in the flustered moment (have to click on “earning” on the upper right (duh- face palm) so I assumed they were fake (like those damn pictures freeloading cons try to use on chaturbate.) I freaked and stopped my stream haha. When I finally figured out how to check the tip balance I felt like a ding dong for hanging up on the guy lol.

I searched, but is there a way to make the gold tips in party chat make a noise? I wanted to connect my lush using the sound. Also to make sure they are not fake in the moment.

under settings, preferences - I have checked “alert me when gold is received” and do NOT have checked “mute all alert sounds.”
Thanks!

Yes, tips are absolutely supposed to make a sound! Double-check your computer's volume, and open up the sound mixer to make sure your browser isn't muted by accident. If everything is right on your end and you're still not hearing tips, contact support.

Reactions: Leverageurassets

Thanks!
Thank you for your quick reply saffronburke! I found the adjustment yesterday. Just an update for anyone new (may seem ridiculously obvious) when you hover your mouse over your video stream for a few secs the sound adjustment pops up.

And the guys fake tipping on SM are actually hilarious 🤣. When I finally got one of those I almost fell off my chair laughing at how obvious it is. In CB if you are new it is pretty easy for someone to get away with it but in SM no no no. The SM tips pop up in an official looking message and the fakers literally just type it in chat 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Thank you for your quick reply saffronburke! I found the adjustment yesterday. Just an update for anyone new (may seem ridiculously obvious) when you hover your mouse over your video stream for a few secs the sound adjustment pops up.

And the guys fake tipping on SM are actually hilarious 🤣. When I finally got one of those I almost fell off my chair laughing at how obvious it is. In CB if you are new it is pretty easy for someone to get away with it but in SM no no no. The SM tips pop up in an official looking message and the fakers literally just type it in chat 🤣

That's one of the nice things about not being able to post media in the chat on SM, they can only type the fake tips and they're blatantly obvious.

Reactions: Leverageurassets
Status
Not open for further replies.