AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tipping sound

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2021
I have yet again lost my tipping sound on Chaturbate. I had a week off due to health problems and lost all my Apps. & Bots and I have had to find them again. I have looked on the gear on the setting page and it's not that as it made no difference when I put it to 70%. My laptop seems okay but a viewer said he couldn't hear it either so it seems like a Chaturbate settings issue. Can it be muted anywhere?, could it be a Bot I have downloaded caused it?. I am missing tips without the noise.

If a viewer can't hear it he/she needs to go into their gear settings and turn it up.
Or do you mean they can't hear the one coming through YOUR laptop/pc?

Reactions: BlueBelleBlue
Upvote 0
I have yet again lost my tipping sound on Chaturbate. I had a week off due to health problems and lost all my Apps. & Bots and I have had to find them again. I have looked on the gear on the setting page and it's not that as it made no difference when I put it to 70%. My laptop seems okay but a viewer said he couldn't hear it either so it seems like a Chaturbate settings issue. Can it be muted anywhere?, could it be a Bot I have downloaded caused it?. I am missing tips without the noise.

Under My Broadcast
There is Chat, Users. Settings.

Under settings there is a Tip Volume.

Good Luck.

Upvote 0

Does your token sounds work if you login while in incognito mode on the browser?

Upvote 0
Under My Broadcast
There is Chat, Users. Settings.

Under settings there is a Tip Volume.

Good Luck.
Chaturbate directed me to that too but I have put it right up to over 70% but still nothing. It seems its muted somewhere?
If a viewer can't hear it he/she needs to go into their gear settings and turn it up.
Or do you mean they can't hear the one coming through YOUR laptop/pc?
He said he could hear his tip sound but not the one after. I am not sure what he means as I never tipped anyone on there but i think it's from my end.

Upvote 0
Chaturbate directed me to that too but I have put it right up to over 70% but still nothing. It seems its muted somewhere?

Feel free to put it up more then? : )
And make sure your computer has sound, sound on, speakers going that will play the tip sound, etc?

He said he could hear his tip sound but not the one after. I am not sure what he means as I never tipped anyone on there but i think it's from my end.

When the tipper tips they hear the sound from their tip.

Then when the tip Ding's through your speakers on your end, that goes back down to the viewer though your normal recording of your audio / microphone.
Then they hear that tip sound a few seconds after they tip due to lag. A second time.

I like to hear it as well..

Regards.

Upvote 0
And make sure your computer has sound, sound on, speakers going that will play the tip sound, etc?

Then when the tip Ding's through your speakers on your end, that goes back down to the viewer though your normal recording of your audio / microphone.
Then they hear that tip sound a few seconds after they tip due to lag. A second time.

Regards.
They cant hear mine although they can hear me speaking. I have Googled and it's just bringing up the settings which people have mentioned in here. I have been trying to sort it the past 2 sessions without luck. I have put the sound up on my laptop but still nothing.

Upvote 0
They cant hear mine although they can hear me speaking. I have Googled and it's just bringing up the settings which people have mentioned in here. I have been trying to sort it the past 2 sessions without luck. I have put the sound up on my laptop but still nothing.
Sure, so your microphone is working and picking up all the sound in the room, and putting itout to the viewers.
So you need to get the tip sound playing through your computer and out of your speakers for the microphone to pick the sound up,
Can you play normal/other sound through your computer speakers ok?

Upvote 0
Sure, so your microphone is working and picking up all the sound in the room, and putting itout to the viewers.
So you need to get the tip sound playing through your computer and out of your speakers for the microphone to pick the sound up,
Can you play normal/other sound through your computer speakers ok?
That's a good point I will have to check that. If upload a music app. would that be a good way to check?. They can hear me talking okay though.

Upvote 0
That's a good point I will have to check that. If upload a music app. would that be a good way to check?.
Um i normally relate app's to mobiles, if you are streaming from a mobile, we start to hit my week spot :) So i'll leave it for others to help.
I thought/assumed you were on a computer.

And for a computer, to check sound, i would just goto youtube.

Upvote 0

Regards.
Do you know what your laptop should say for output and input?
Um i normally relate app's to mobiles, if you are streaming from a mobile, we start to hit my week spot :) So i'll leave it for others to help.
I thought/assumed you were on a computer.

And for a computer, to check sound, i would just goto youtube.
I am streaming from a laptop but use my phone as a tethering it has been working g alright until this week. I did have a problem a few weeks ago with this but it only lasted one session and seemed to go okay.

Upvote 0
Do you know what your laptop should say for output and input?

I am streaming from a laptop but use my phone as a tethering it has been working g alright until this week. I did have a problem a few weeks ago with this but it only lasted one session and seemed to go okay.

If the sound is not working on the laptop / if you cant play a youtube and get sound.

Then its usually something like.
1. Look for the speaker icon bottom right of the screen and make sure its there and not strike through.
2. Click it and make sure your computer sound is up in volume.
3. Click it and change the device, which varies between computers, but usually its just called "Speakers (Sound card) Audio
But it will vary a bit depending on what sound card and other things you have in your computer.

Upvote 0
If the sound is not working on the laptop / if you cant play a youtube and get sound.

1. Look for the speaker icon bottom right of the screen and make sure its there and not strike through.
3. Click it and change the device, which varies between computers, but usually its just called "Speakers (Sound card) Audio
But it will vary a bit depending on what sound card and other things you have in your computer.
I have gone into other models rooms and can hear them plus their tipping sound?. I wouldn't get that if it was my laptop would I?.

Upvote 0

I did go into settings and put the sound up there and it didn't make any difference I am on Windows 10.

Upvote 0
How do I do that?. I have only been there a few weeks.

Are you using google chrome? if so you hit the 3 vertical dots on top right corner, then new incognito window, then in the new incognito window you go to chaturbate.com, login, broadcast, and let us know if you hear token sounds while in incognito mode.

Upvote 0
Are you using google chrome? if so you hit the 3 vertical dots on top right corner, then new incognito window, then in the new incognito window you go to chaturbate.com, login, broadcast, and let us know if you hear token sounds while in incognito mode.
I am on Microsoft edge. I had to swop to that one to register with Chaturbate as it said my browser was out of date

Upvote 0
Last night when I first signed in I had the tipping sound but then I lost it during the stream and couldn't get it back. It was fine until j had a week off. I am missing tips because if it plus spending most of the stream trying to sort it out. Is @punker barbie still on here?, I haven't seen her for a while.

Upvote 0
I'm having the same exact problem! Wondering what is causing it

Upvote 0
Probably unrelated, but when I was on Chaturbate on Friday, all of a sudden I had no audio at all. had been absolutely normal before. Spent ages trying to track it down. Turned out somehow the default audio device had been changed from my laptop speakers to another connected (but powered off) device. I reverted back to the laptop speakers, and all was good.
I have no idea how that could have happened, other than some malicious code, so I restarted the laptop and ran all of the anti-virus and malware stuff, but found nothing....... bit concerning.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ava1992
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.