AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tips and advice for getting more viewers and tippers on CB + how to advertise your OF best

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2020
Hi everyone!

So I found this site the usual way, I googled a question and this place was the best result that showed up. As a new sex worker and cam performer I am so glad I found this nook of the internet. I've been camming since June 1st but not very frequently, I've probably had 6 shows total spanning 3 hours each this month which I know is not alot. I've had trouble getting motivation up and making it sexy and fresh every time. What would you have wanted to know when you were just starting out? Whats the best advice you've ever gotten in this field of work?

I am also curious what bots and personalization apps you all use on CB that seem to work. My first show went great and then my third but since I have had issues getting up the motivation. I'm also curious to know what all sites/services you use and provide to maximize your income growth. So far I have my premium snap and OnlyFans which is up but no followers, my CB, a BongaCams model account, my PH videos and fan club (also no followers), an ELM account which has gotten nothing but i figure might as well keep it up, and my twitter for advertising and free photo sets. Granted I have done very little in this month so it could just be me needing to put in more effort but if theres any advice or tips you would like to give me i would appreciate that very much.

Satyr
18 he/him/his

As a new model I don't think you need to make it fresh every time, your newness is inherently fresh. You just need to show up as much as possible and try to make relationships with the guys who tip well and keep coming back. Even top models aren't motivated a lot of the time, you just have to be disciplined and do it anyway if you want to be successful.

If you do want ideas of how to run your show Chaturbate100.com has a list of the 100 top earning models of the month. When you go down the list you can see if they're girls, boys, or couples if that matters to you. It also has a scrolling list of high tips happening on the site so you can click on the names to see what they're doing to earn that 5000tk tip. I follow everyone on the list who allow performers to follow and most days I watch them when I'm offline to learn what to do. I also watch other cam sites. There's no cam university like there is for other professions, so I think this is the best way. Learn through observation, and then make it your own.

I'm new-ish and I started out trying to do everything. Twitter, instagram, clip sites, premium snapchat, onlyfans..... until I realized that all those things were taking my attention away from my webcam energy, and that's the center of everything. Put some pictures up for people who want to subscribe, but don't worry about it. You'll get subscribers to your paid accounts when you have fans who miss you when you're not online.

As a new model I don't think you need to make it fresh every time, your newness is inherently fresh. You just need to show up as much as possible and try to make relationships with the guys who tip well and keep coming back. Even top models aren't motivated a lot of the time, you just have to be disciplined and do it anyway if you want to be successful.

If you do want ideas of how to run your show Chaturbate100.com has a list of the 100 top earning models of the month. When you go down the list you can see if they're girls, boys, or couples if that matters to you. It also has a scrolling list of high tips happening on the site so you can click on the names to see what they're doing to earn that 5000tk tip. I follow everyone on the list who allow performers to follow and most days I watch them when I'm offline to learn what to do. I also watch other cam sites. There's no cam university like there is for other professions, so I think this is the best way. Learn through observation, and then make it your own.

I'm new-ish and I started out trying to do everything. Twitter, instagram, clip sites, premium snapchat, onlyfans..... until I realized that all those things were taking my attention away from my webcam energy, and that's the center of everything. Put some pictures up for people who want to subscribe, but don't worry about it. You'll get subscribers to your paid accounts when you have fans who miss you when you're not online.

Wow thank you for the amazing advice. I've not spread my links around on twitter and gathered a small following there. Alot of my fans on OF rn are other SWs and people with an OF however they have been so amazing and we promote eachother. I've been joining rt groups and posting to reddit. I've gotten a few good tippers these last few days and that consistency advice really works! When you show up at the same time, people come back. I've made around $110 since posting this. This is my first month so i feel very good about it. Thats between CB, bongacams, OF, and PH ad revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.