AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tips for new cammers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! ✊✊
Guys i need tips on advertising myself as a cam model!!
I feel like the first tip anyone here would give you is to read through/use search tool on this forum to gain some insight.

Tip 1: don't expect people to spoon-feed you
Tip 2: exactly what you're asking for has been discussed hundreds of times on the forum, if you do a search like Amber suggested you'll find all the information you need
Tip 3: be nice to the forum owner, yo.

Thats

Nice but if thats what i wanted to do....id do it
You asked an incredibly broad question, were pointed in the right direction and then took that opportunity to be snarky towards a really successful model who’s evidently got some good insight into marketing?

Here is a marketing tip: networking is important. Research is vital. Don’t expect others to read your mind - be clear about what you're communicating. Remember that you’re always representing your business every time you post with your cam name.

Yeah that snarkiness really makes us all want to pour our knowledge..... when literally if you took 2 seconds to search or better yet, scroll on the page you posted on, and you’d not only see a whole designated thread for newbies but 200000000000 other post asking this exact same thing. Many of them have very nice ladies who got pagesnof great information because they asked specific questions nicely.... imagine

Thats

So you want us to spoon feed you information which is very easily and readily available?

Excellent. For 7.99 a minute you can take me exclusive on streamate and I will tell you everything you want to know. Or did you expect us to all work for free for you?

That attitude isn't going to take you far here. Models here will literally bend over backwards to help other models but not if you are too lazy to read through the information thats already available here.

Thats

Amber created these boards many years ago, and during that time, countless models have devoted thousands of hours of their time to answer questions. Including this exact question, dozens upon dozens of times. There is so much information waiting just a simple search away. By ignoring all of this past information and expecting models to take time out of their own lives to repeat information... It is insulting to those who have already put in so much time and energy to create this resource. We don't mind clarifying information or repeating some things to those who have clearly put in the work and show that they honestly want to learn and succeed. Saying you don't want to do a simple search and just want to be given the information... It isn't going to make anyone want to help. Why help someone who doesn't value the time or energy spent sharing this information?

This is a job that favors those who are not afraid to put in the hard work, those who are willing to help themselves. By refusing to do your research, you are doing yourself an injustice and robbing yourself of so much valuable information. And you are telling everyone with your actions that you so not truly care about success or value the time of those you expect help from.

Plus... Being rude to Amber was uncalled for. She was being genuinely helpful with her advice because there is too much information out there to easily repeat. And speaking of valueing, she created these forums to help others. She doesn't make money from it - she spends her money to keep it running and has sacrificed more hours than I could count, just to create it, to contribute to it, to keep it running. Just to help others. To come into her house and act disrespectful to her when she gave valuable advice... She doesn't deserve that, and such behavior isn't going to make anyone want to offer any addititional help.

Try to be kinder and more respectful to those who offer help, and those who have sacrificed so much of their time to create such a valuable resource. You'll get a lot more help and advice that way.

Hey! ✊✊
Guys i need tips on advertising myself as a cam model!!
Well since you don't seem to want to put in some effort and use the search function here I suggest a huge ad campaign. I am talking billboards, newspaper, radio and TV ads in all the major markets, also Superbowl is coming up in a couple of months and that gets a lot of attention so buy some air time during that. You just need find a major ad agency that would be willing to do it for you and hand them large quantities of money to pull it off. Or you could give the search function a second chance and hope that the models here will do the same for you when you have some questions that haven't been answered before.

Status
Not open for further replies.