AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tips for new models please!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2020
I would like to receive tips especially on how to deal with followers at the beginning, there are a lot of beggars and as beginners need followers the start is awful, how to deal with it?
How long you take to get like 5000 followers?

I would like to receive tips especially on how to deal with followers at the beginning, there are a lot of beggars and as beginners need followers the start is awful, how to deal with it?
Start with these threads that are both stickied at the top of some of the camming sections:

Very nice, thanks!
These articles are from 2012 and 2013, I think in 2020 there are different experiences going on, and also I've been camming for a few months now, these extremely basic things I know.

triss, is the same since 2012 , nothing changed, you need to put all your effort, hours online, be nice with everyone, stay online at least 8 h a day every day and your acc will grow , we all been there done that .

My advice:
-ignore the beggers completely, maybe even use bots that block specific words, or you can also block anonymous users from talking
-tits for tips (basically never do anything you dont want to do without tips)
-NEVER set your room on password, i usually get a lot of users who think pvts are the same as setting your room with a password, only that you dont earn money this way
-Stream every day at the same time (usually same starting time, finishing time doesnt matter as much)
-Engage with your viewers and encourage people to chat, i usually see the most successfull rooms have an active chat (even if the model doesnt talk)
-if you want to get more followers in a short period of time, id say cam for a long hours a day, however this is VERY exhausting and can make you lose motivation easily
-if you have nobody chatting/tipping in you room you can always have another tab open and do things like read or browse (always make sure to check the chat occasionally)

Status
Not open for further replies.