AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tips for the femdom camgirl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2015
Urban Northeast
justinesunday.com
Twitter Username
@justine__sunday
Tumblr Username
justine-sunday
MFC Username
JustineSunday
Hi all,
I'm thinking of getting on cam tonight seeing as I've been approved and set up my profile and appropriate regional blocks, etc.

I'm working a femdom angle, so I just wanted to reach out and ask any ladies who perform a similar persona how they demonstrate dominance on cam. I've done a POV JOI and humiliation clip before, but I think I might want to tone that down on cam because I know that isn't every visitor's cup of tea.

My camgirl alter ego "Justine" is sort of a bossy brat princess who's a real girl (read: a version of my real self), but she doesn't take shit from anyone and will make the audience WORK (read: pay hard) for partial nudity.

The idea is to create a kind of softcore environment where I get to practice my brat princess rhetoric for work I'm doing off cam. Basically I just want to lounge around in my underwear and talk shit.

Any feedback on this? Any tips? As far as props, I have a little flogger I can flail about as a prop, but that's it.
It's hard not to get too excited when the Broadcast button is just sitting there, waiting for me...

:( I can't see that link because I'm not a verified cam girl yet. Should I bother applying even though I haven't broadcast yet?
Ay never mind I just read the verified model instructions, I suppose I'll do that tonight when I upload more pictures here and to MFC

Reactions: Worship Jaclyn
Status
Not open for further replies.